Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Norf, weather is beautiful this week, altho some rain earlier this week but today is very bright and warm

hate drafting endless mails but the denials are beyond belief:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My colleague had investigated your query and was informed by the operations department that the item was not received by CitySprint.

Can you confirm when your neighbour was approached by the courier so I am able to investigate this further?

Also for future reference, your address states you are at so you will need to update your Amazon account otherwise all future deliveries will go to the incorrect address.

Kind Regards, Abbi-Leanne Haynes

......................................................................................................................

thanks for your efforts but the discrepancies are actually double:

the pawnbroker lady, in particular, was approached yesterday at 12 at (the wrong door: mine is),

We were also told yesterday that Amazon did not send the items while city sprint very own tracker confirmed the opposite with full data: dispatches, times etc.

Thanks again for clarifying to us how could both discrepancies occur in such flagrant ways: the tracker dispatches timeline and the failed delivery (the tracker timeline is still visible).

..................................................................................................................

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have confirmed with the courier that he did have your item on board. The Tracking has not updated which is why inaccurate information has been provided by the operations department.

The courier was unable to deliver as the address provided is incorrect and he did not want to leave it with a neighbour as he was not sure if he was at the right address. He also attempted to call you but the contact number on the parcel is an international number starting which he could not call.

Please confirm your full address and contact details to enable me to process a redelivery.

Kind Regards, Abbi-Leanne Haynes

.................................................................................................................

But the tracker was accurate, confirmed by the neighbors.

What was misleading was the triple mail confirmations, including one reporting from the operations division, that the items were not received (when the tracker was all along and is still displaying the correct timeline).

Thanks in advance for your diligent investigation and full clarifications of those mails confirmations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tracking does not show that the courier attempted the delivery. It only shows me that the delivery was assigned to the courier and then removed from his file. This type of occurrence usually indicates that the item was not received as the tracking should have updated to say so.

I can confirm that I have now processed a redelivery for tomorrow with the correct address. Can you provide a contact number in case there are any further issues?

.....................................................................................................

Thanks you very much for such prompt clarification about the tracker/operations discrepancy.

This is then an issue of the tracker displaying dispatches timeline in cases of failed deliveries while operations consider such items not yet received; thus the redirections to amazon.

PS: Im not buying any of these, unless their system is badly designed and misleading.

NGONGE   

^^ It's the system, ya Abu Salman. The bigger the organisation the more difficult to pinpoint mistakes.

(I seriously don't think they're making these denials for the fun of it. But, on the other hand, you can't expect them to say "We don't know what happened" either). :D

Morning all.

Juxa   

nabad iyo kheyr, crisp for breakfast, qadadana will be jalaato

love fridays!

ii waran? safarkii maka soo laabatey?

The staff is serious Ngonge, what I suspected was the courier delivery man or the system IT procedures to be misleading (crazy to insist on items never being received from Amazon when everything proves the opposite).

Can't imagine the post doing that.

Ok, did you now few dates/almonds are great for stress or nuts very filling and healthy in particular.

never forget regular garlic too (great for blood pressure and all the rest).

Malika   

I need information on MS [multiple sclerosis] in Somali....anyone please help!

Found some bits on MS website - but anything more would be good.