Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

^^i did not get that

Serenity sort that out, you dont want the birdie to die whilst stuck in your chimney...allow sahal

I like the new businesses such as taxi company, how about mini cab, slightly cheaper version!

I love the take away idea but who will do the cooking@Serenity

Juxa - cooks are abound. The real problem in starting a take-away business are:

1. Lack of proper addresses (after a while, using door colours and rocks, just doesnt cut it).

2. People's attitude (phoney callers can and will call you, make orders and just waste your time and money and there is no way to trace phones and owners).

Since both these issues are likely to happen to with taxis too - wonder how the current business deals with them? JB?

NGONGE   

^^ It'll work for Taxis since most of their business is going to be pick ups from maqaaxis and hotels. As for houses, that database can be built up with time (like pizza places save your number after you call them once). :D

-Serenity-;841355 wrote:
Juxa - cooks are abound. The real problem in starting a take-away business are:

1. Lack of proper addresses (after a while, using door colours and rocks, just doesnt cut it).

2. People's attitude (phoney callers can and will call you, make orders and just waste your time and money and there is no way to trace phones and owners).

Since both these issues are likely to happen to with taxis too - wonder how the current business deals with them? JB?

Don't worry about that ,,, still goods and things are delivered in the same way. People know the places no matter what. Street names and house numbers are not the only marks ,,,,, If you know the name of the next shop, the owner of the opposite fooq and the color of your houseroof then delivery is guaranteed. Just make sure you take notes as soon as you settle in the area .. :D

Juxa   

sounds all great, i am already seeing the lacag pouring in!

question reminds, reer somaliland waxmalagu darsan karaa? what if JB uu afka iska marsho my investment, halkeen u raacaa

salaams by the way

NGONGE   

Morning all.

Last night, after leaving work, I had to visit the local church where my daughter’s school were taking part in an event the school organised to raise money for some local youth causes.

(My daughter sings in the school choir).

She was standing right in the middle of the group and singing with very good voice. But, I noticed that she looked scared and tried to keep her head down through the entire performance.

When they finished, she came running to me to ask if I watched the whole performance and what I thought of it.

Me: You did really well but why did you look scared? Was it from all the people looking at you?

Her (looking offended): NO! I sing in front of people all the time. I sang in front of even more people when the new buildings for the local hospital were opened.

Me: Err..then why did you look scared?

Her (starting to look nervous and looking down at her feet): Because of JESUS!

You can imagine the thoughts that instantly crossed my mind as I heard that sentence.

Me: JESUS?

Her: Yes. He’s scary.

Me: Err..een..err..WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Her (bravely looking up and staring behind me): He scares me.

Me (turning round to look behind me too but seeing nothing): Erm..err..can you see Jesus now?

Her: Yes. He’s over there, behind you.

Me: WHERE?

Her: THAT picture!

Me (starting to laugh): THAT’s only a painting, it’s not really silly.

Her: I know. But it scares me.

:D :D :D

wyre   

So Long As Jesus Scares Her, You Have To Stop Her Attending Those Kind Of Events :D:D

Juxa - of course reer SL wax waa lagu darsan kara... I'm not sure JB specifically, laakin inteena kale waxaanu iska nahay dad miskiin ah.

So - we've in SOL's future investment, a cookie shop and take-away. Hungari baa naftii noo keenay, ma istidhahdeen?

-Serenity-;841551 wrote:
I'm not sure JB specifically, laakin inteena kale waxaanu iska nahay dad miskiin ah.

Ma anigaa munaafaq ah hadaa ?? ,,, :D

^maya laakin waad lacag jeceshahay uun :D

was talkin to the teen cousin shalay when I asked him to stop talkin French as those spoiled kids, how is ur somali:

anuu habar j baa ii dhashay sideen u oqoon, in woqooyi accent he replied :D

I think the only and worst pb down there in jabuuti is the French, their curiculum and influence; they look innocent.

Just constated the delivery adress of the whole voip phone set was few doors away mistaken, hope the post will sort it out as I went the extra mile too when working there.