Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Maaddeey   

^^ Juxa, anaa wakiil ka ah maanta waxayna ku tiri: "Sawirka & Thread-ka 'Normode' meel isugu wada gee"! :D

Salaam Calaykum, dhamaantiin!.

Juxa   

^^ wsalaam, ilaah maku soo nabad aruurshay

JB waa ikan ee maxaa darnaa? maanta shaqo cusub baan bilaaboo waaba meel aan qofnaba ka hadlin, not a single hadal apart from subax wanaagsan

looool@Juxa ,,, Subax Wanaagsan horta.

Meesha aan laga hadlin waa halka aan ugu jecelahay. Congrats for the new Job

I'm looking forward to change the work too ... but not yet sure when. Things are going a bit slow.

Juxa   

JB it is not a new job, just away on loan:(

I hate working in the city, the tube journey is horrendous, i actually had to walk in the rain this morning

salaams sidiina kale soolama fiicna

aad baa loo fiican yahay ,,,,, Hargeysa is turning into a business boom maalmahan. First taxi company started yesterday. I had the idea before but there was no way I could buy 25 cars .... :D

A taxi company n Hargeysa? Wow - wonderful! Next - can we please try and set up take-away. The diaspora does not like cooking on holiday (or using archaic cooking tools) or going out for EVERY meal. Big business opportunity me thinks!

I had such a horrific morning. Woke up to the screeching of a bird stuck in our chimney, down the pipe and right next to the opening in my room.. from 5:30 am.

Initially I didnt realise the noise was coming from inside the house, so went walking around at that unholy hour, looking for the wounded animal thats screaming in pain.. couldnt find it, got drenched.

Eventually called the RSPCA, only for them to claim they cant open chimneys and what not without permission from the home owners. So called the home owners and their incompetent emergency team was not even in. So had to leave home with the poor thing still stuck! Told my mum to sort it...

... and now I've the pleasure of dealing of men's egos. I hate managing people!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hello one and all - how are you all doing - this fine afternoon?

Serenity - the easiest thing to manage on this good earth is people - especially gaallo people - i even managed my managers :D

Now try managing ri'yo iyo ido' - now wonder all messengers of God were shepherds one time or another.