Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Wife no 2, I am assuming number one is already sorted out!

Wife no 2 is easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, here is some tips to look into:

1- She knows your first wife, and visits your house once in a while(3 times a month)

2- She is a distance family member to you but not related to the first wife whatsoever

3- She is in equal beauty to the first wife but a lot taller

4- She is educated(enough college), and is in process of starting her own business, hence she needs you more than anyone else

5- She is yours, your minyaro

Malika   

Juxa;829631 wrote:
Salaams all

Malika, i actually say malaaig haku soo salaanto when someone visits me unexpectedly:)

Aha! so its when its unexpected - I tend to just drop on them, whenever am in the neighbourhoods.

Ngonge right!!..lol

So the day went so and so - rained most of the day, as if we havent had enough of it!!

wyre   

nuune;829841 wrote:
Jiljileeca iska dhaaf, afar iyo suubis ayaa laguu baneeyey

Sxb Arooskeyga waa 2 months Later, If you come To saudi Arabia U are invited:D

Anyway She doesn't deserve In qof kale lala guursado, She is pure Qalbi saafi

Juxa   

subax wanaagsan

macmac@malika

wyre, yaan lagu lug goynin, waligaa iimaanka kugu ogahay, nin 3 qabo oo nabad ku seexday lama arag, aaqirana xisaab iyo possibly cadaab ee iska jir

Juxa   

i am good, alhamdulilah.....a woman just told me off for no reason, she said intaan ku arkayay waad sii socotaa uun, dont you think you should be home, i told her haa eedo waa runtaa, now i am late bye

all i wanted to say is, waan sii socdaa so you can live your 5 bedroom council house! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i feel bitter

Malika   

^Looooooooooooooooooooooool - poor thing, perhaps she has never had to earn a living , mexee kaa ogtahay why waad sii socootaa..lool, so blant they can be..lol

sorry for laughing at you ...Juxa

NGONGE   

^^ Take it as a backhanded compliment, woman. Ma in ay ku cawriso baad ka baqaysay? :P

(Morning all. I'm late).

Juxa   

Malika, i am actually angry at myself, i am the kind of person who has jawaab diyaar ah and enjoys putting people on their own ganbar.

but you cant do that to islaamaha (they will report me to the family) so had to bite my tongue

hada islaamaha kaliya maaha, it is also young ladies suffering from kasband adoration, waaba new gang, get married, quit work and get together for gossiby coffee kind!

oh well rant over

hello@ngonge, waxan ku weydiiyay is it worth getting over £34k tax wise? how does one escape being taxed at the higher rate at 40%?