Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

nuune - what is kirishoomirish iyo moolto baniikole ? sounds Tamil iyo taliani laa isku daree..lol

Norf, enjoy for all of us, as Alpha reported its grey and gloomy in UK.

Ibtisam   

W salam Ngonge- that is how rumours start you know!!! before you know it people will be like tii ibti qaadeykey cunta!!

They messed up my life routine- i know work on sat and sun- wat is the use in remember days if u dont even have sunday off??? iiish

Juxa   

forget sunday, why are you not off on friday? iska soo noqo, yacni you were supposed to find balance between work/personal life?

salaam aleykum all bal warama?

^ speaking of work-live balance, i don't think it exists in this country. i think its always important to have time for a bit of R&R. all people do in this country is work and work and then work a bit more. its a shame really because its almost like slavery. like a good friend of mine once remarked; 'for every 100DF you earn, the govt demands 300DF. its terrible.

Juxa   

eh that happens if you allow it, you may work hard and maybe put one day a week aside to catch up with family and friends.

I always make time for cake-break, whether it is after work or on sunday. but you are right about taxation, reading my wage-slip is upsetting, they bloody take large chunk each month

so why are you allowing this to happen juxa? you should come to somaliland. find yourself a position with an NGO/INGO and make a killing. life is must cheaper there, not to mention taxation is non-existent. you'll always have time to relax and job satisfaction is always very high.

Juxa   

6% is nice, i think Ngonge is on 40% rate no? :)

A job in Sland sounds great or anywhere else away from london for that matter. Ibti baan isku ogeyn inaan cake shop furano balse waa iga baxday balantii oo iyadaa afka iska marisay everything