Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

my ayeeyo used to say nin aan kuu furi doonin yuusan kuu rarin ( i assume it related to geel but men or geel waa isla meeshi)

now carry on

Juxa   

nop, i am here, was terrified about what happened in mogadishu, but all family members are accounted for so alhamdulilah now

ii waran old man!

^Alhamdulilah indeed;

I think my criticism & suggestions over the phone has again be misinterpreted, when I just wanted things to improve & everyone took responsibility for what he did.

I Did not realise this habit of going straight to the negatives to be fixed (as if taking off a line on a to-do list), while criticising, could be very distressing for a close relative despite all my good intentions (need to state the positive, show love & compassion in speech etc)...

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum Wr Wb Trollers. How I miss mindless chats, cake sessions and my easy job. I hope you are all well and life is treating you good.

Do the girls still have cake session planning on here? miisse that went with me??

See you when I see you inshallah.

Salamah

Juxa   

^^out of respect for you, no more public cake sessions, although we still gather at faheema's and she still feeds us 4 course meals plus cakes. Bless her waa duceysantahay gabadhaas

I was reading your rants on FB, one way ticket baan kuu soo dhigaa ee soo noqo, because i cant find wax hargeysa usoo socda oo soo qaada your supplies:)

salaam aleykum all, bal warama? I cont sleep xalay kept thinking about what happened in mogadishu?

Juxa   

No, it is grey today, ii waran?

New shaqo is available in my company, somali speaker, additional language helpful, LLB graduate,LPC (not a must) immediate start (pay is uff) but hey ho. Anyone knows anyone let me know.

Juxa   

yes, but for LPC graduates, there maybe potential for training contract in the future (one day lol). if you know anyone tell them.

N.O.R.F   

Wouldn't mind getting into commercial law as I do something of that nature anyway. Seems like a lot of work (boring work at that) to get there though.

Juxa;749826 wrote:
yes, but for LPC graduates, there maybe potential for training contract in the future (one day lol). if you know anyone tell them.

i'll apply in two years thanks.