Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Habeen/subax wanaagsan,

I and couple buddies of mine had three hour conversation with Sheikh Sharif, very calm and sensible individual though I have always questioned his politics. But that aside, what I come away with is the notion that I was taller. The dude is really short in person.

Hitting the bed:-)

I guess NGONGE will be the first to come.

Ibti...I am 5.8, he must be 5.4 or 5.6. He looks taller in pictures. It was surreal talking to him though, I have always wanted to ask questions to anyone of these Somali leaders. Amazingly, he is willingly to answer all questions including uncomfortable ones.

really off to bed now...lool

Faheema.   

Morning all.

Good God! There's a reason why I avoid reading/listening/watching the 'News' ...so much suffering in the world, it's truly depressing to the core :(

N.O.R.F   

Morning Faheema. Waa sidan sheegey. Waxa lagu arkaa when the weekedn is near :D

JB, Ibti yeah (she works too hard). Laakin adigu you're planning where you will have your lunch now :D

Norf, No lunch today until miracles happen ...... Tomorrow IA is planned though :D

Faheema, Reer hargeysa's response if from experience dee ,,, sow iyaga lama daawan jirin 20yrs ago ,,,, :D