Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Same concept of making it. The longer you cook it the more raisiin it greets. No rocket science or manual required. Only a farah will try tuulo make various recipe for tea. Lol

NGONGE   

^^ Madax adkaanta jooji. If you're that good I challange you to make one, put it in a flask and pass it on to Jb to test your ability. :P

Ibtisam   

Ngonge it is against my rules to cook or serve a man, even tea. So no not a chance.

You just cook it longer. Try it yourself and you can make it for me next time u are here

NGONGE   

Ma ila argtay, Jacaylbaro? Hada every public eating place in the world has male cooks in it but you still get women boasting about the faraxal they make at home and telling us that we're rubbish at cooking or making tea! :D

Ibti, I got the first rule (never serve a man food or drink) but what is the second? :P

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

yaah muxuu dhahay odaygii cagaha gaabnaa, imagine them chewing? yamyam there you go!

i wonder why maaddeey did not come to my defence? i guess cidaan reer abtigey ah have misplaced loyalty tut tut

bal warama? shaahii ma hagaagey finally?

waves@ibti

Juxa   

thanks JB

maanta i came back to my old xafiis, i was busy getting things in order again and settling in

do we know who won the presidency?

AYOUB   

Hey Juxa, were my legs short before or after the yamyam? Anyway, you remind me the advert I saw on my friend's huge HD TV, masha'Allah indeed. :)

"Ayoub Kabayare oo marduuf jaad ah helay waa majnoon falan e" waryee afkaagan cagaaran kale leexo marwooyinka xidiidkayga ah. haddii kale oodweyne ayaan kugu soo oodaynaa adoon urbeeto xata haysan :D