Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

raula   

Salaam all,

Ngonge..what a cutie..& you wonder where she get's her personality :rolleyes:

JB..dee waa ayadii iyo jinkeeda :D (BTW, JB waan ku miss-gareeye beryahaan xagee ka dhacde :D)

Norf shekadaas waxaan uu maleynaaya ahem **xaajiyada** ineey kuugu soo qarise/dirte ciyaalka...

Juxa   

wsalaam Raula

bal warama this morning? it is big day for moi, today i complete the final part of my never ending training

iga fiiri xamar iyo hareeraheeda, i plan to become a farmer insha allah.......iga soo doono all your organic ukumo

Malika   

^Morning lovely! It's a lovely friday morning - alhamdulillah. I shall be the supplier, adigu do the farming, aniga iga iibi and I supply to shops/hotels etc. Now gorma adeena?

Juxa   

Malika, jokes aside i think there is wonderful opportunity. i do not want to become madax, just to work for my own insha allah

i go for fact finding soon, come aboard, with your kindness and level headness, we shall make great team.

Malika   

^ I look forward - couple of people I know have been out there , came back excited about all sort of possibilities. I definetly see my future in Somalia at some point - insha'allah.

Malika   

Lol@ call me susan. Just so, I can call you that - I shall make the journey before end of the year...lool.

ps. Adigu did you imagine CL in the lands of Somalis? hmm dont underestimate us sijuis baan kuu yiri..lol

Juxa   

No she is not, the cool climate of xamar would suit her

speaking of xamar ninyow waligaa matagtay mise waxa ku dhalatay casiir land?

Malika   

^Xamar, would suit me just fine. I want to run a school in one of the jasiraas - anigu shaqo iyo long holiday resort sort of life baan raba..lol

I can already see myself - during the day, I run a centre for vulnerable children, by evening - I sit by the sea shores watching the tides come in, while the sun sets ...barbequed fish and fruit salad by my side. Oh boy, Oh boy...lol

NGONGE   

^^ Malika, I was talking about you going to live there for good. Won't happen dee. :P

CL, Ibti and Alpha are going to come back sooner or later.

Juxa   

Malika, i would imagine you running a boarding school, somali version of Eton

Ngonge even you have to admit, Ibti, CL and Alpha lasted longer than you expected.

Malika   

I had no doubt on Ibti - iyadu waa reer miyi asal ah, tough cookie but Alpha hmmm, jury is still out there...CL was a total suprise, a good one one must add.

Juxa - Eton like school, sounds good but nah! I care less for the well to do. My life ambition is with the vulnerable - raising their profile and life expentancy is what I wish to do - hadhuu illahi iidmo.