Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

^ Marba meeshaan joogo ayaa home ah.

Ah, JB, were you involved with the book fair? How about you tell us about it, as Ibti and serenity did when they did it.

Chimera   

'Somali professional networking dinner'.......is that what they call speed dating these days?

lolololol

NGONGE   

Norf, Norf, it's the age saaxib. I went home and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up at two in the morning wondering where the hell I was. I'll send it today (I hope). Heh.

Juxa   

Val and malika you need to come over for shaah on your next visit insha Allah. Waan imid, waan noqday maxay tahay.

Serenity text me, I have been off work since last week so I am off radarka oo dhan.

Chimera makula tahay Serenity speed dating meel lagu sameynayo iney tegi laheyd.

NGONGE   

Juxa;848829 wrote:

Chimera makula tahay Serenity speed dating meel lagu sameynayo iney tegi laheyd.

Haa. Oo waliba sida kuwa xeerooyinka lago arki jiray, ol yar iyadoo sidata ayaay marba mid ku odhan "taa ha la hadlin", "kanu waa axmaq ee ka hadh", "kana laguu qaatay", etc, etc.....

** Closes eyes and pictures the scene **

I can't write about the library thing coz ibti is a better writer and I don't want to ruin that ... :D

Might do that in Somali though ,,,

NGONGE   

^^ It's the one place in SOL where a script's imagination fails him. No wonder you and that Blue fellow hardly post in here (and thank god of course). :D

Carafaat   

Ngonge and Norf, waxa tihiin madaxda hadalada yar yar. kursi ayaan ku seexday iyo roob ayaa ka da'iya Ingriiska, ayaa war idiin ah.

Juxa   

Lol carafaat let us oldies chill

It's tiring to deal with dadkiina dhalinyaradaa ah ( allegedly).

Carafaat   

Juxa, hadalada odayasha iyo islamaha anigu waan dhageysta. Laakinse Ngonge oday maha, atleast he has teenager tendencies. He reminds me of this popular kid in highschool, during breaks in the schoolyard he was always surrounded by other kids. they used to listen to his daily stories and small talk and he set the tone in the group.