Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

Maaddeey;845184 wrote:
NG, markaas waa in sigaar lagaaga afuufaa (haddii duleelka, dhegta & sanka isku furanyihiinna adiga intaad cabtid, qaaca dhegta ka keen). It really works for me!.
:)

:D:D:D

That is something @ Maaddeey.

NG, annoyiing thing to happen. If it hasn't gone away by now, you'll have to put up with it until you are able to lie down for a bit.

Just watched news of Japanese soldiers collecting qashin and digging water cisterns etc back in jabuuti;

now, its easy to see why many are not that attached to it or care about the place (starting with educated ones in Paris, Montreal etc).

Things would have been totally different with even much less "aid" or revenues (incredible inequalities).

Basic or primary care and litteracy, food vouchers and social shelter for some, priority technical skills and infrastructure, ie all that really matters require roughly $100 per head/year if honestly and efficiently spent (twice that amount cover all important needs and more).

The only tricky issue could be the financing of massive essential infrastructure but PPI, no string roads upgrade as done by Turkey, Kuweit etc and other alternatives exist for roads and electricity.

In Djibouti, the State alone spend roughly $700 per head a year with even the most basics needs of many not covered (places such as Cuba spend less but get education and healthcare for all that surpass many others, eg Cuba health results surpass that of the USA).

Exactely the issues those in Hargeysa need to avoid instead of holding Djibouti as an example by doubling internal taxes against elites, keeping the fight against corruption, trusting no foreign entity and above all holding equality as the key goal just like those communists did to get top rankings in all that matters (equality, education & health) with so much less.

Carafaat   

Exactely the issues those in Hargeysa need to avoid instead of holding Djibouti as an example by doubling internal taxes against elites, keeping the fight against corruption, trusting no foreign entity and above all holding equality as the key goal just like those communists did to get top rankings in all that matters (equality, education & health) with so much less.

Unfortuantly many folks see Djibouti as example. I find the idea of Djibouti been an example quite depressing and demoralizing, indeed!

As Somalis, a nice car, villa or visible wealth is what matters to most.

They do not understand that all that waste and extravagance is against every principle and long-term prospects.

Carafaat   

Abu-Salman;845296 wrote:
As Somalis, a nice car, villa or visible wealth is what matters to most.

They do not understand that all that waste and extravagance is against every principle and long-term prospects.

Abu Salman, you dont seem superficial. Are you sure you from Djibouti? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Wa caleekom al salaam, Juxa. Hope you're having a better day today.

My ear is fine today, if anyone wants to know. Val's advice worked. :D

Juxa   

Hi Ngonge, i am glad you are feeling better. alhamdulilah indeed

i feel better today, xanaaqi waa iga ba'ay oo last few days waxan is leyney tii aan u shaqeynayay. feer iyo faro laab baa ka dhacay oo waxay gaartay arintii qir

Juxa   

the old place! kuwii aan uga soo tagey bey cagaf cagaf la martay! when i say naa amaan nasii aniga bey igu soo jeesatay.

long story short...............weli wey socotaa

ps: when somalideenu aan fuley noqonay? marwalba waxan isdhihi jiray we have unwavering loyalty however misplaced it may be

Maaddeey   

Qir mise qir & qir?

Ng. Aaway aniga shukran-teyda, inaan effort badan geliyey caafimaadkaaga waad aragtaaye? Jisaar waaxid.