Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

why did u ask? ng. juxa seems strange as of late....i hope she's well.

archie, it was a reactionary statement sxb. i'm not going to berbera nor will do any 'adventure thrills', waayo, becos i'm lazy and distrust ppl. once u seen berbera, you've it all. BTW, why r u working from home? how were u afforded such a luxury?

I went to a biking gym in Soho for some endurance training with other cycling enthusiasts. I left my gel padded seat cover at home and subsequently i woke up with a very sore ar.se. this morning. Emailed the boss to tell him i'll be working from home, didn't tell him why lol, just the proverbial 'under the weather'

lol@archie,

hows the london these days? is summer around the corner sxb? summer in the uk was just brilliant. i use to go to regents park and chill with my friends.

no the weather is frankly awful. Wet, windy and miserable faces on the tube as usual. May and possibly most of June is foretasted to be more of the same. So there is a strong chance that we wont have a summer. I expect more one unders every monday now especially as the weather continues to be bad.

Juxa   

lol@soho....i agree with alpha but good to know you work out....baruurtu waa cadow

Alpha, i am always always strange, not just of late and it is good to be alive cause intaad nooshahay you can make changes

no go off and seek adventure and tell us about it all

Carafaat   

Abaayo Eedo Juxa. I noticed you are a 9******** star SOL´er. How can we make you a 10*** SOL General, so you can knock out Ngonge from the first place.

wyre   

Carafaat;828788 wrote:
Abaayo Eedo Juxa. I noticed you are a 9******** star SOL´er. How can we make you a 10*** SOL General, so you can knock out Ngonge from the first place.

What does that supposed to mean dee :D

Juxa   

10 stars iguma filna, ama 100 ka dhiga ama naga daaya

ps: no clue what they are for

salaam aleykum and jumce wanagsan

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all iyo jimce wanaagsan

Ngonge is the Lionel Messi of SOL (apart from the sports section where he is the Andy Corrol :D)

Ate a lebanese grill xalayto and now feel ill :(

nuune   

^^ lool somehow I read your last line as "At a lebanese girl xalayto and now feel ill" smileys.gif