Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

They say that online adverts are usually tailored for individual tastes and (sometimes) according to search preferences. Why in the world then am I getting adverts about Muslima.com on here? (got to say, the pictures look nice though). :D

Juxa   

Ngonge very simple, midbaa halkan ku dhintey, xaaskiisa (willingly or unwillingly) wants to sponsor walaalkii and send spouse visa

NGONGE   

Juxa;828470 wrote:
Ngonge very simple, midbaa halkan ku dhintey, xaaskiisa (willingly or unwillingly) wants to sponsor walaalkii and send spouse visa

ma gaalday been o sheegaysa mise ninkay doonaysa? Two different stories there. The first is illegal and the second is, to use your own words, yuck. :D

Juxa   

well that is what i asked, if been ay sheegayso i do not want to know and i advise against it

if latter, yuck indeed.............i will try inaan isdhaafiyo

ps: 4 kids, eldest 6 year old, bal why even think of marrying,,,,,,qurbaha waalagu washay

oh and how long would one be expected to mourn? grieve? mise nin dhintay kabtiisa ka fiican

nuune   

Ngonge getting adverts from Muslima and Nikah, cajjiib, true, the pictures are cute.

Malika   

An opportunity for the brother in law me think! - nevertheless having 4 children under the age of 6 is not an easy job - uu daa hee adeerkoda haa soo koriye. If its halal there is no yuck about it.

Good afternoon all:) The wonders of remote desktop, working from home and loving it. I should do this more often. Alpha get off the beaten track and seek some adventure.