Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Hello, she came in yesterday for the whole day- not back till Monday as she still has to work at her other place. I think it might go okay- I worked 7.30am-8pm the last three days, I am gonna try and finish normal time today.

How is it going back at work? big mess?

Juxa   

Hi wyre bal waran?

Ibti, thanks to a very very competent assistant, things are suprisingly good, just backlog of things that need reviews.

so i am feeling very happy. did you think of that plan? i am getting quite excited about the potential, well worth of doing bit of over-time to get it going

Ibtisam   

@ Juxa, think aah? waaha I did the business plan for it, budgetting uu ba ii haadey which I shall do over the next few days!!! and some other research on logistics and about finding people who no longer want there's. :D

Juxa   

Hi JB have not seen you for ages? malagu xeray? i heard you were planning demos online

Ibti i am not creative person but your recent plan is exciting

Ibtisam   

Excited enough for you to come with me :D I will settle for a visit after 3months :D

Me too, I feel slightly less nervous- although I am still worried about hearing nothing but aaf Somali around me. :o I hope I can get use to it. Mind you I got use to hearing nothing buy Punjabi and hindi when i was in india. So how hard can it be to get use to "naw iyo chow"

Juxa   

dont worry, after two weeks your nativeness will come out insha allah! if all fails you got JB and his gang of jaamiciyiin (the ladies of course)

*Ibtisam;699225 wrote:
Excited enough for you to come with me
:D
I will settle for a visit after 3months
:D

Me too, I feel slightly less nervous- although I am still worried about hearing nothing but aaf Somali around me.
:o
I hope I can get use to it. Mind you I got use to hearing nothing buy Punjabi and hindi when i was in india. So how hard can it be to get use to "naw iyo chow"

loool. ibz.

stop acting like a ciyaal dee. you can hang with me!

somaliland is very hospitable and there is amazing life - in the ''compound life'' loool. there is plenty to do, but the so-called diaspora people usually live a sheltered life, going to the local hangouts, where is there a lot of staring - usually its people speculating on whether you work for an NGO, private sector or a qurbo-joog reject.

i'm now part of the community and as ''native'' as you can get.

just find a nice place to rent and whatever you do have minimal contact with the ''locals'. they dont understand privacy and personal space. it was difficult at first but now i own the country. looool

Ibtisam   

Alpha, what is the point of moving there is you have no contacts with the locals? I might as well stay here. I do value my privacy and personal space laakin I think hanging with you would be an invasion of this, you want people to gossip about me and say ninkaas aya uu timi all the way from UK?? Never both u and JB stay away from me :D lol!!

Lool Juxa I am sure JB meel buu iga tuur, I will make my own little crew- replacement.

ibz eedo,

i literally spend my time with the ''locals''. i was merely warning you against those who claim to be modern. there is no shame if you come to see an old 'friend'' nooooh.

Juxa   

JB is proper tradition oday akhyaar ah, i can vouch for it (well not really but heard he is a jeentalman)

inta kale lakin iska ilaali