Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

nuune, baryahan quroomahaad la hadli jirtay wrong information ayaay ku siiyaan. Ma "reception-ka" kaa xumaaday, saaxib! :D

Salaam Juxa, ii waran walaashis. :)

nuune   

loool@ii warran walaashiis smileys.gif

Receptionka waa strong, saaxiib, but balaaya kur maroorsan baa Ilaah i daba dhigey maalmahan

NGONGE;694915 wrote:
There has not been any discussion of cake on this thread for ages. Might as well be the one that does it.
:D

Someone brought cake to the office the other week (can't remember what they were celebrating). Anyway, as we all stood there eating it and having pointless chitchats, I asked if anyone knows how to make cake. The women (for it had to be them) all started boasting about their cake making abilities. I (brilliantly, might I add) played the role of the dumb man asking "innocent" questions and managed to extract promises from all five of them that they will each make and bring cake to the office for me to see how good they are. So far, I had lemon cake, orange cake, carrot cake, banana and chocolate. I am now eating a ginger cake.

:D :D

So who made sixth cake?

NGONGE   

^^ It is going round dee. It's all about abilities and show off (dumarko faan jecela). :D

nuune, there is only one cure for that. :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ Yes you have. Plus you can read all the lovley messages people leave for you. :D

Just click on "Settings" at the top of the page.

View all Subscribed Threads Latest Reputation Received (351 point(s) total)

02-11-2011 05:21 PMThread: Egypt protests "Cairo...

disrespectful, immature, ill informed, ugly face 45 yr old

01-06-2011 01:18 AMThread: Troll, Shah and Sheeko

12-22-2010 10:32 AMThread: Troll, Shaah, Cakes and...

Though I think he's a man, I still flirt with him. Heh.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahah ohh this is too funny. I must say am delighted and gutted that I’ve just discovered this...brilliant!!!

But who..i wana know my admirers

NGONGE   

^^ I got a taste for it. Even more so when I started this competition amongst the women. They are all playing it cool and pretending that they make the cake for "fun's sake" but I know what's what. :D

(I bet your cake is never as good).