Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Chimera   

Sayid*Somal;692605 wrote:
Samir iyo iimaan to nuuen & AUN marxuumka.

Yesterday, an Asian neighbour was getting her shopping out of the car - she put some of the shopping at front of her door and went back to the car to get rest of her shopping - when an opportunistic thief decided to help himself to her shopping - and legged it with two bags. She let out a massive scream;- "HELP, HELP - he is stealing my shopping" - when i opened the door - i saw her - frozen still whist semi shaking - pointing towards the direction the thief went - "the ******* took my shopping" she says as she almost chokes. I look towards the direction she was pointing to and what do i see - an elderly man struggling to run with two shopping bags - about couple hundred meters away. I told her to call the police as I took after him in hot pursuit ..........

To be continued......
:D

We all know how the story ended, you and NGONGE split the bounty; one bag for you and the other bag for him. In the meantime you left the poor Asian woman back at her car, completely confused & schocked.

hehe

^^so you guys don't want hear about the screaming wife, crying children and the old man suddenly bolting it like Usain Bolt???

OK - i take my story else where...:(

Juxa   

eeh got consolidation session then off to cold library, i shall take blanket insha allah! but come march i am taking myself wonderful mini-break

what about you dear?

*Ibtisam;692764 wrote:
SalamAlikum and Jumca Mubarak.

I am exhausted and shattered, I could sleep into next year.

i thought you were coming to Somaliland in January.

Ibtisam   

Alpha Blondy miyad ii sugasisey? I came and went back to get the rest of my things. Waan so socda, af somaligi ma baratey?

*Ibtisam;692768 wrote:
Alpha Blondy miyad ii sugasisey? I came and went back to get the rest of my things. Waan so socda, af somaligi ma baratey?

my somali was never in doubt, eedo ibz. i hope you enjoy your trip. cheers

Juxa   

she is connected-person!

ibti waad maqashaa either they are trying to trap you or they genuinely want to see you