Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum,

I think saak dembi ba laiga gooney- everything went wrong the moment I put one foot out the bed, dac iyo koof iyo forar ba iga so hadey since 7am :o lol aniga aya isla yaabey.

Juxa, are we still on for friday? Lily and our south london friend is up for it and Faheema with our presents I hope. :D

Chimera   

Anyone here fear the next 5 to 10 years? Are you ready?

damn everyone above me has a higher rep power, this is a hierarchy thing isn't it?

wyre   

Lacagta mar horaan bixiye yaa juxa, lacagta kama calaacalayee, reer hebelkan aqoon aan ii leheyn waagi horaan kasoo hor jeedaa oo markey balaayo timaaddoo qura i yaqaan:D

war JB wax maka jawaabi weyday?

Juxa   

Ibti whats happening friday? no one told me anything and I dont accept late invites you know the rules ( might join you if it is late event and you promise to keep food for me i cant come before 9pm)

hi chimera powerkii ibti baa laqday

wyre   

Rep power haddaad dooni dad badan ku darso

threads badanna qor yaa chimera

PS. I don't think you understood a word I said, coz I've never seen you writing in somali OR EVEN READING BAAN DHIHI KARAA:D

wyre   

Malika ma oran afsomali ma akhrin kartid, balse waan u maleeyaa baan idhi inaadan akhrin karin, saa isagoo afsomali wax ku qorayo weligey maan arage:D ha igu dirin hadduuba ku fahmayo waxa aad qortay

Chimera   

Juxa weird system, Jacaylbaro has 200 lol

wyre;692201 wrote:
Rep power haddaad dooni dad badan ku darso

threads badanna qor yaa chimera

PS. I don't think you understood a word I said, coz I've never seen you writing in somali OR EVEN READING BAAN DHIHI KARAA:D

Qoraalkeygii wa Saddex kuun ka badan, intaas kuma filno?

btw, you entered SOL in 2009, I have been here since 2006, who the hell are you, and what do you know about me? LOL

Juxa   

Ibti i agreed on last sunday (which you cancelled) forcing me to eat everything alone

you are responsible for any added fat-rolls

Ibtisam   

Lol @ juxa, yeah right.

Well we going to a place near you so make sure you come- no excuse. Btw as you said work is not getting any less so stop working yourself to death.

Juxa   

It is not work, exams hon and did not get enough time off marka i am doing 20 hours over saturday and sunday insha allah

i will do my best to attend, i dont want you taking my hadiyad