Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ouch!!! I see I’ve lost the mere and left with ladho?

Its going remarkably well…I’ve got absolutely nothing to be cynical about since 4.15pm. How’s you mera lodi lofa?

NGONGE   

What do you mean left the mere out? Whose ladho do you think you are now? :D

I'm as good as can be. Just feeling sleepy. Actually, this annoys me a lot lately. I feel sleepy between the hours of five to eight then can't sleep until the early hours of the morning.

Juxa   

you lots it cause you have not being around much lately and odayga needed qof appreciation siiya on daily basis

why 4.15?

Sirf tum’s mere raj kumar

loooooooooool@5-8. My dear old man try not to exhaust your imagination between 3-5 and all shall be well.

Juxa maacan I had to dash off to please Mr ATM so that I can subsidies my jaceel for the old man. But fear not and look at what he just wrote.

@4.15 I realized that if take 3 days of AL I will get 11days off and that plastered a slow gloweeee smile on my face. Surprised at how slow I was in catching up with the royal wedding excitement…..and exited now I am.

p.s for reasons unknown to me am humming a Somali song today and I cant remember how it all goes/can’t get it out my head…

Ma ogtahey anoo ila biyaleh jogaan, ma ogtahey dardaa inaan u oon maanahey..something something…hedhe ina abti, abaayo, abaayo huuno …….haaa!!! now eat your shoes out old man

wyre   

aR SAyid ma nooleed :D

Juxa, gaarigi khalaas, illeyn awwalba old buu ahaa. xafiiskina waan hagaajiyay