Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ibti well get on with it, i dont have samir badan.

I am definetly coming to visit insha allah, settle well first as i dont want to call JB when chased by tuugs, i want you to know how to deal with them.

^^^^I WAS TOLD, IN SOMALILAND ITS HARD TO BE SAFE IF YOU ARE FROM **A** , YOU RISK YOUR LIFE. WAABAN KABAQAY.

by the way, aint somalis one and the same? why do i hear theres racism!!!!!!! runtii waa iga sual, i wanna know.

Juxa   

faheema no! it was looking dark, rainy and cloudy. i shall wait for the sunshine. heatwave is predicted this weekend and i intend to resemle the skies.

ps: lilly just emailed asking same question lool

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all, bal warama? did norf set up a travel agency and will i get 50% discount (anigu intaa unba ii daran)

worked late xalay and came in this morning with same messages oo aan karaahsaday! dont people know anigu ma qoro the cheques....everyday waa the same quuq, i did not get my post, i did not get my lacag yada yada

i need to start my own xanaanada xoolaha only this time for humans rather than animals