Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Abtigiis, maya waxaan leeyahay - dhareerka iska tir oo adkaso - you have being a marked man since the day Ngonge claimed you have no friends. :D

I blame Ngonge for all this - he seems to know what buttons to press with you.

A&T saaxib inaad nin dangerious ah tahay ma shaki ayaa kujira?

In my opinion, which I have right to express my personal opinion, you are extremely dengerous man. Anyone thinking otherwise must have a family history of insanity :D

BOB   

X, ina aabow waa maxay sheekadan...hadee run tahay waa in geed beeyad ah xaal marin laguu siiyaa maadaama aad reer wiil iyo waran badan suldaankoodii tahay.;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Bob, X ma Nuuna?

Hagaag mahadoow! Inaad i garab istaagi waan ogaa. :D

Ma waxaasa laga aamusi karaa. Ummadoo dhan waa grey, anigana RED buu madaxa iga saaray.

A&T, I think it's to do with forum reputation. Don't ask me who decides that or what it is. Just hold your mouse over the red dot, right click and view the properties of the image. See the file name? Then click on a grey one and see that file's name. Then hold your mouse over a white dot(eg Admin's) and see what that says. You are not mad; there is a difference laakin paranoia intaanaad meesha ka qaadin, iskaga carar. ;)

Kool_Kat   

I wanna be red, I wanna be red! Where do I sign up?

There is something bold, sensual, and dangerous about the color red! I WANT RED!!!

Abtigiis, stop complaining and run with it yaaqoo...Ha u qoonsan kuweenaan rabo in la guduudeeyo...:D

Abtigiis   

Sheh, Thanks. Now we are making a progress. I hope SayidSomal now understands my qaylo is not out of nothing. Why am I being labelled "an unknown quantity" and "negative balance". Yaa unknown ah? Ma LST baan aniga i aqoon. Haduu run sheegao muu xiin waydiiyo inaan ahay nin rer-hebel ah, oo deggan halkaa oo ay is xigaan Abdilatif. Siduu ku odhan karaa "waa unknown quantity".

Su'aasha labaad ee aana dadka la qabin waa why everybody is "balance.png", aniguna aan ku noqday "negative". I think LST is doing all this under pressure from feminists. I am marked for extermination and it is clear I am not in good books with the admin people and the moderators. Ilaa Sheh ayaa arinkan wax ka og.

From the day I joined this site, I have been named. As a brand of a communications company, as a vulger-story-teller (something that made me not post the interesting story of an ex-prostitute who repented to God where I live:bootylicious says she will still go to pubs and clubs but with not indulge in anymore arbitrary carnal romps). Later, I was named as a paranoid as sheh is saying for I was asking relevant questions. Now the naming has taken a different route. It is in the form of unsolicited cagdheer name, it is in the form of coloured symbols and unsen descrptions of 'unknown quantity. This is unacceptable, but I can assure LST that if he wants war I can give him one. I give an ultimatum of 12 hours only for him to fix the colour or give an explanation. If he doesn't take action, I will react to it. It is an artof war to know where you can hit your enemy and were you can reach and cannot. I may have no power to attack him, he is protected by strings of self-made rules; but I will lash out against the girls in his site indiscriminately. Life will be nbearable for them, until such time those given moderators roles run away from their posts and others fear to post anything. It is the girls who gave me this bad name and they need to lobby LST to stop his actions. If they don't, as sort targets, they will pay for it.

OMG, war waxba ma ogi, I was trying to help you out. We are all marked as 'unknown quantities' only difference being the colour and what that's supposed to mean. The use of the word reputation is all we have to go on. There may be a reputation voting capability to this new system.

As moderator I don't know anything more than you do; other than fiddle with posts, move and delete threads.

If I had as much trouble as you have had here, I would have left. Don't let paranoia make you confuse those who point or hint helpfully with the rest. Iga dhex saar cidaad is heysataan. :confused: