Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

NGONGE   

I have a complaint! :D

Sayid Somal is stalking me. I replied to his PM earlier but everytime I come back to the site it keeps telling me that SS has sent me a PM. I keep going to check but there are no messages from that man. I even deleted his old message to see if the thing will go away. It has not. HELP!

NGONGE   

^^ You actually have to mark every message as 'read' everytime you get a new one. Or else the program will think the message is still new and keep giving you the popups!

I am ok. I don't get many Pms anyway but I wonder how busy people like Jacaylbaro will cope! Heh.

Edit:

Ignore all of the above. The bloody message did not go away. It comes back as soon as you browse away from the site and return. Arrgh.

NGONGE   

^^ You mean once you read yours you don't have any problems? Maybe it's something to do with the settings. I better check, I'm getting sick of this Qardho harassment. :D

Illeyn halkaan baad igu maageysaa - just because you don't know hot to work with technology - maybe wax baa ka jidha that senility that you being often accused of in here :D

NGONGE   

^^ I fixed it now. :D

But how am I going to know that I got a PM if it's not flashing on my screen? I used to get them from A&T lakin marko ogaaday in ay tolkiisa meeshan joogan (Zack, Kamaavi, etc) he stopped sending them.