Sign in to follow this  
Nur

New Topics On My Jotter!

Nur   

Salaams Nomads

I have been too busy the past few weeks, and other than a quick look at the SOL page, I had no thoughtful time to post some of the eNuri ideas filling my jotter.

So, before these ideas die out, I periodically list them here on SOL in case some of them can be brought to life by your keen interest, so let me know which one will be worth your time if I download my insightful thoughts on this board.

1. Genetically Modified Politicians: Built For Purpose Politicians, supported by Foreign Governments.

2. Free Burgers for Macdonalds employees! So, what do Islamic Dawa Workers get?

3. Missiles Vs Minarets, the 21st Century Dilemma, when materially and militarily Superior Ethiopians and AU troops loses out to a morally superior ragtag Somali Resistance!

4. " Islam a Seventh Century Backwardness?" Saaxib, Which Is More Modern, Islam or Democracy?

5. Hello.. I am trying to reach cave # 3456799 West, of depth 125 Meters below bounty hunters seeing level, in Waziristan Hights, This is eNuri Sensionals Network, I need to interview Sheikh Usama for my Somaliaonline audinece ?

6. Pursuit of Happiness! Islam = Others Happiness, Democapitalism = Individual Happiness.

7. Islam: An Enabling Faith For A Morally Disabled World! .........Islam Is Not About What You Can't Do! Its About What You Can Do!

8. Lessons to be learned in Prayers, Fasting, Zakat, and Hajj!

9. The Muslim Marriage Contract: A Service Level Agreement! Core Skills in Contract Management!

10. Political Match Fixing! Judaism vs Islam!

Nur

Nur   

So, only four votes so far?

Is this a vote of boredom of eNuri posts or shyness?

anyway, I will go ahead and work on number 4 as it got 3 votes:

4. " Islam a Seventh Century Backwardness?" Saaxib, Which Is More Modern, Islam or Democracy?

Nur

Fabregas   

How about if I give you an idea for a title:

" The Sunnah, the Better".

I believe there is a programme on Islam channel by a certain Sheikh every week with that title! Don't know who came up with the idea. But sidad doonto u tur! What do you think, Nurow?