Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHATZ YOUR FAV ICE CREAM FLAVOR???

SoMa_InC   

I once had a date with this halimo; I made her some delicious dinner but I couldnt tell which flavour she liked; so I went to the shop n bought all the flavours available...vanilla, strawberry, chocolate...To my disbelief this gal never liked Ice cream...she told me shes gonna get fat if she eats ice cream, from that day i thought halimos dont go 4 ice cream.

Now am just eager n curious to see how many halimos reply n say the flavours they like.

4 me flavour aint a big deal....wah ii cuniin ba waan cunaa...lol

Xafsa   

The best ice cream...is rocky road....that thing is amazing. IT will satisfy any feelings or urges your having...trust me.

But the original ice cream flavor I like is and always will be chocolate.

peace and luv

well my favorite flave is FRENCH VANILLA

but one ice cream i just love is called "rocky road"...its chocolate ice cream with marshmellows and nuts...mmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooooood!!

Miriam1   

Innocent i am with on that one..buttersotch does it for me, but for the basic flavas i would go for vanilla.

Iffah   

Gmoney..hehehe. :D I guess you were wrong eh.

Yeah...Butterscotch is delicious!! That's gotta be my fav..along with Vanilla (only).

Ariadne   

ewww plain vanila and butterscotch *shudders* plain chocolate *shudders some more*

my favourite ice cream of all time has got to be mint chocolate chip(I could go for some right now smile.gif )

cookies and cream

chocolate chip cookie dough come come close to my favourites too :D:D

Nailah   

mint chocolate chip.....damn, that tastes good...and also double fudge ( better than chocolate alone) and ofcourse...peanut butter fudge( or wateva its called )..mmm...now im all hungry....

J.Lee   

Praline with caramel swirls and almonds.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm and vanilla with butterscotch.....damn my mouth is watering :D