Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Internet Bubble comes to Somalia...:)

Ashkira   

Good stuff looooloool i like this joint. Gaalo people study us too good, here's a piece of an article i was just reading its of topic but bare with me:

He was perhaps twenty-five years old and gave a very shy impression as he was trying to avoid the strong light from the petromax lantern by standing in the doorway to the pharmacy. His clothes and style of hair revealed that he was a camel herder on temporary visit in the town. He tried, unsuccessfully, to call the attention of the pharmacist. His "psst-psst" drowned in the noise from the street and finally he stretched out his stick and tapped lightly on the counter. "What do you want?" the pharmacist retorted. The boy hesitated first and looked to his sides. Eventually he said: "ten pieces of the medicine for malaria and pain, and four of that blue and white one". He handed over the money and put the ampicillin capsules and the aspirins in a small plastic bag that he slipped into his army belt and disappeared running in the darkness outside the pharmacy...

To be continued.

Hibo   

Baydan you right there 4 legs good ..2 legs bad..... smile.gif Im suprised that you got to read that wonderful book.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Baydan   

yea it was wonderful fun read..

One of the most memorable books I read lol

I'm glad you found it wonderful..Most ppl I know didnt like it smile.gif

Hibo   

Had to come back to read it over again!

Baydan@lol - yeh more of a Winnie the Pooh and friends only this time the friends are Fadumo Afmadoow and what was his name -- lol

- You should've seen that pic. of the militia man with the AK65 watching the sky for the bubbles - Like the movie 'Gods must be crazy' - where they chase the bottle.

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Hibo   

BREAKING NEWS!!JUST IN NEWS!!!

The residents of Raskiamboni in a mournful parade today deeply expressed how sorrowful they are about the sudden death of two upstanding chicken bodyguards. “They both died in the of duty” one mourner screamed. The course of the homiest chicken’s death was a gang of drunk crows revolting and attacking dozens of chicken neighbourhood. In accordance with the Raskiamboni rules of funeral, the elders held a candle light vigil in the early hours of the morning, and ordered around the 15 butchers in Raskiamboni to ease slaughtering chicken till the funeral is over to avoid the uprising of the well trained chicken home guards.

People are scared shytless of what is coming next towards us, one woman said as she wept. Many of the residents are vigilant and as ready to flee the havoc in case the bubble is sported from far, she said. The future is bleak here in Raskiamboni; the humanitarian stuff has been evacuated in fear of this dramatised bubble myth.

Both the religious leaders and the businessmen of the village are making spiritual mara’yaasiin sacrifices to combat this dreadful myth surrounding the bubble. One man guarding the elders who was holding an SAAR-8 gun said, “ we will fight this God-damn! Bubble with tooth and nails, we just can’t sit back helplessly and await the bubble to wreck havoc on our livelihood! No way” he added, “ we have survived over 10 years of door-to-door civil war and with the help of our well-trained ready-to-hazardously-clunk homie chickens, then I assure you we will beat the crap out of the shytie bubble.

To the right hand side was a pissed off chicken solder with fully shaded goggle, “yeah! This operation is gonna be a bubble whoop-ass2, the chicken boasted. As the seconds ticked. the crowd around me started chanting "WAXAAD U TIMAADEEN CAAWAAD NAGA HELEYSAAN", one solder whose Afro-Style looked more like wacko jacho in boggie saturday night fiver repeatedly shouted, " We are all well-known to beating and buttering Belgium rangers with the UN and now this time around we will whip this adventure capitalists invasion back to their mother***ing burger consuming America, yeah i that what i mean to say"

MrJibriiL reporting from hot-spot Raskiambon

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 04-17-2002).]

Hibo   

Shaqsi: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.... Walaahi I never imagined u to be such humorous guy... I don't know why I always imagined u to being very serious...but in here u changed my whole assumptions...loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..........Afmadooobeeeeeeeeeeey...looooooooooooooooooooooool

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Cambaro the Cow is the most handsome and distinguished Cow in the world. He runs the Afgooye farm in Balcad, Somalia. He has several humans as pets - the two that he likes the most are Farax lugayaree and Fadumo Afmadoow.

Every morning he rises with the sun and assumes his position as ruler of the barnyard. The humans are let in early for exercises and ordered to milk the other sisters of Cambaroo, Cambaro helps the humans talk to the cows and nicely flirter them into the barn (as humans are afraid of Cows). All of the animals have to be fed, and Cambaro makes sure that no one's forgotten;

80 cousins of Cambaro (large creatures who keep farting like crazy and think they're funny because they like to tell jokes. A favourite cow joke goes something like this:"Moooo, Moo mooo moo momoo prrrrrrrr pppuuuuuuuffff")

Then there are the two Camels (Dimbil and and Fardous - very smart animals who when they walk can stop the traffic in the farm.) Faraax and Fadumo Afmadoow brush and ride the Camels every day - their coats need to be kept healthy. They use a circular motion while brushing, this keeps them shiny + clean from Nasty shiliin.

The four dogs (Cambaro's arch enemies. They would be in charge, but they're naturally inferior to Cows.)

---------------------

sxd shaqsii that was funny, doctor do little camal yaah! goog shyt

Hibo   

Get this:

(Tuesday,Sattelite News - Mogadishu)

Its reported Heavy winds coming from Afgooye - where few chickens flown by the wind were seen by local residents. As the cities concerned elders tried to calm down frightened/tired citizens who are loosely running down the streets of xamar with chickens and goats - our reporter Mr. Qub-Qac had the chance to interview few of the escapees as to find out the grounds of their running - A woman referring to the the internet bubble screamed out 'Waa-wareeey Jin baa Soo Socda Ayuuutoo - Doorooyinki buu la tagay, Anaguu na Dafaayaa - Ka carara, where as Jumcaale Af dhuub accompanied by his wife Carab-Dheer among other young men were throwing stones to the sky - War Dhagaxeeya, Dhagax ku Garaaca.

The whole city is uncontrollable, this is chicken run part III.

Satellite News - Mr.Qub-Qac reporting life from Mogadishu. Back to you.

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Ashwaq   

Oooooooooh, this is cool lol!

Baydan I must admit this has Orwellian flavor but there was no chicken from Mogadisho, Hargeysa, Kismayo, Qoryooley or afgoye,in Orwels book. This is funny. I loved Orwell's Ninteen Eighty Four and his Animal Farm Satarical pieces. But I must say I am enjoying this chicken story far better than the Communist Satarical piece of Orwell.

lol

Can wait to hear what becomes of the chickens. Now Mr. Jabril is saying some of them died and some where drunk ... lol

Shaqsi And Mr. Jabril good job.

I wonder whatever happen to the brave Lion and the Smart Foxy fox? I heard Lion is staying in a bosh hotel in Kenya and don't want to do nothing with the Chicken and Cow run country. Rumor has it that he said "Phoowey, I don't care to be defending the country from Gaint buble, let it brust it in their faces, They were forever singing for Camel, Camel this ,Camels that. let the darn Camel defend them from the big Gaint buble" Anything to that rumor? smile.gif

Oh have you head about the Gabay Somali about the Animal Farm like Story? lol

Loving every minute of your reporting ahahahah

Hibo   

The stories just keep getting stranger and stranger as time goes by. Forget about mass chicken murders at borderlines, attempts to blow up barns by the bubbles and all the other violence so common around the horn region. This story is more unbelievable than all the other preceding it and also has a strange twist.

The chicken arrested an 89 year old lioness and charged her with gang-rape, multiple counts of involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, sodomy, corruption of morals of minors and several other charges after no less than 8 teenage foxes accused her of taking advantage of their youth, vitality and a lot more.

In Erigaboo, near Hargeisa! Orgiifarayaare, Cambaros cousin has once again gone against the grain (no pun intended). The rebellious 30 year old Bull hunk and groundhog connoisseur has bucked the system once more and yesterday was married by the local Mad Mullah to his two prize cows, Zainab afaarnasoo (shokolatoo) and Shinoodhaanwayn (Cadeey). The Bubble village law forbids getting hitched to more than one cow, but in this particular situation, the mullah permitted the union. The laws also states that non cows can not intermarry with anything but cows and not bisado, dooro, danyeero or humans.

Mullah Caagmadigee, who is a halfbreed, proclaimed Shinoodhaanwayn, Zainab afaarfarood and Orgiifarayaare Bull and cows before the ceremony held in the Big Buraanes barn on Orgiifarayaares 1,200 acre farm southwest of Erigaboo. No one attended the wedding but Orgi, his cousin, the Madmullah, and the two cows. Caagmadigee stated “the xafaad law is overridden in this particular case. Cambaroo said that he was glad his cousin struck two cuties with one stone, and I know how good Zainab afaarfarood can be. I shacked up with her, and well, for that matter Shinoodhaanwayn too, several weeks ago. They both know how to put a groove on you! Once you been in one of those mid western cows you ain’t going back to nothing else.”

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

As reported in Wargeys News, Saturday, November 8, 1997: Barbera. –

A woman who has had as many as 8 kids is suing the a shop keeper who sold her a popular contraceptive jelly because she ate the stuff on toast and got pregnant anyway.

And, incredibly, many wadadahaa are saying that trusting drugs from the west don’t often work. She is now being adviced by her brother inlaw who happens to be in London and he says she's got an excellent chance of collecting a lot of dosh!

"The woman is a complete idiot," said one half baked Maryoole who asked that we not use his name. "How bright can you be if you think eating a vaginal gel will prevent conception?

"But certain aspects of the case involve truth in labeling and false advertising issues. She may not collect but she'll make a lot of noise and trouble. People are down on lawyers anyway. They think we waste time and money on frivolous lawsuits. This isn't going to help our public relations any."

A spokesman for the unnamed Xawo and pop store says he's shocked and angry that such a case could ever be taken seriously.......

....to be continued

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 04-25-2002).]

Sniper   

looool shaqsii...that was funny story...and still pointing out how un-advanced we might be...but i know we're not that behind...

it was funny..Any way!

------------------

sniper.jpg