Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Only if You Have Damiir --------

Rape of innocent and helpless women has become ...

(more)

Added: May 07, 2007

Rape of innocent and helpless women has become the tool for Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide in Somalia. Somali women, mothers and sisters are being raped by the invading Ethiopian troops. More than 12 Ethiopian soldiers raped an 18 year old teenage Somali girl. Another day they raped a mother of 7 children. How can one be so indifferent and be human?

Innocent Somalis are suffering under this brutal and inhumane Ethiopian occupation. The sister talks about how the clan blinds some people to not care about their suffering brothers and sisters. This is a painful tragedy and we should not let these aggressors go away with it even if the world doesn't care and listen to us.

I thought you seceded from Somalia. You even dissuade any Somali person from speaking critical of the Hargeisa regime that is widely known to have ties with Ethiopia.

This video is an old manufactured smear politics. 2007

What forced you to repost it?

Fabregas   

Ah, rape by Woyanes which was documented by even Western aid agencies and hundredsof thousands of Somali witnesses across Somali territories is labelled: " smear politics of 2007"

koora-tuunshe amazing you could watch that clip and comeback with that comment.

where is the Damiir simali's are famed for ..... pathetic

I don't rule out the side effects of war, but at least TFG carries out its policy prescriptions according to the constitution.

It executed officers in public who had done wrongs to innocent people and it is well documented. The country is at war and all types of side effects happen for a reason, but have you acknowledged the fact that the so called Al-shabaab attack first or drive trucks strapped with explosives into buildings regarledless of who is in the building?

Never rule out exaggerations and manufactured grievances all as a result of advancing sympathy. It is part of the so called struggle for freedom by any terror groups hiding their true colours. You fight and kill while you also blame all of your criminal tactics of aggressions, mercilessly killings children and noncombatant bystanders on your made up enemy. Why, your enemy occupies a better position and can therefore easily bear the responsibility of your all heineous actions.

Btw, Secessionists, don't project too much worries on these boards as a precautionary measures. TFG recognizes all peaceful regions of Somalia. Hopefully, the upcoming election or reconciliation, your grievances will be genuinely accomadated.

i don't mean to be insensitive at all honestly and i feel for the lady but i think Somalis would be wise to use reason rather then emotion to deal with the problems that confront us. Getting emotional about waxa la yiri helps no one. rape has been consistent element those poor people have been subjected sense the civil war. I read a while ago, i believe before the government or the courts, that a bus driver fill in love with little girl from a "powerless clan", chased her though a market in muqdishu, stabbing her while she yelled ya muslin ah and no one come to her aid. So these charges of Ethiopia n troops raping a Somali girl and woman should not be used as a pretense to beat the war drums against other religions and nations.

jacel, damiirka aad sheegayset adigu ma ledahay? what the lady is talking about Islamic and Somali unity yet and while paying lip service to compassion, you ignored the ladies message. As a Somali who is advocating for secession, you are no better then those anarchist and jihadist in the south who hold this country from that kind of degradation.

We should remind the good secessionist about Zam Aam Duale, a real case of a little girl that was raped by clan militia in Hargaysa. What was their reaction to that?

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

rape has been consistent element those poor people have been subjected sense the civil war.

truly amazing......... is that how you rationalize it ?

No one justifies rape but the fact that you politicise an old story whether real or false befuddles all of us.

What you see on the board are up-to-date commentaries on real events, so we exchange our differing views.

You are here dragging everyone into a dried mud. Is it out of ur desperate measures since no current affairs you have against your most hated entity are to be found.

Nin Caqli leh iska dhig oo wax laga tegay haka raadin naf.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

This thing was one year ago. What makes a secessionist repost it? I don't get it.

It was one year ago. But Woyane soldiers are well known to rape Somali women( especially in the Ocadenr (region). The ideology of the poster is irrelevant to those facts. Otherwise, it seems like your rationalizing those incidents or at least completely dismissing such allegations as:

"smear politics of 2007"

stoit   

War ITHOBIANKAAN yaanaga qabta toloow.

Hadii anan anagu is jabin lahayn ma aanu jabneen. Haseahaate hada aanu jabanahay naloosoo gurman waayana soo in aan anagu meesha kakacno ma aha oo dhexda dhuuqsano.

War dadow islaamahaan maalinwalba laga oohisiinayo oo caruurtoodi meesha kudhamaadeen maan unaxariisanoo hadal kaliya waxeena ku dhamaysano hada kadib.

Diig aan daadinaa xal manoqonayso

Gediid   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

we must use reason geel jire, thats my point

Lets see reason,ok reason is good but a big but here would YOU be able to exercise that if one of your own was on the recieving end.....

believe me, they already are, i have three siblings in the worst part of that city, hurwaa, who have left and returned several times but honestly, there setuation has changed very little sense 1991.