Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ahmad-nut-head interview with 60 min

gotta say homie is looking good everyday!! hes beating the bush admin in their own game.. watch it!

he looks more intelligent than the reporter!! i believe he will be the next big player in the horn.

nutty

rudy, haddii aad amaanto ninkan ma waxad ka cabsatay in mareykanku sharciga kaala noqdo? Waa Ahmad-nut-head thing & waa intelligent meel ma wada galaan! smile.gif

Tahliil   

Originally posted by LLPP:

rudy, haddii aad amaanto ninkan ma waxad ka cabsatay in mareykanku sharciga kaala noqdo? Waa Ahmad-nut-head thing & waa intelligent meel ma wada galaan!
smile.gif

lol

dad walaan sometimes waa loo bahanyahay... ppl like crazy ones! take a look at bush! u think hes aigt. i dont think so.

mida kalay...dee i am world citizen! mareekanku anigu faido igu qaabaa! u know how many sharcis i got! u cant even imagine.. haji, so far austreelia uun baa iidiman adoonyad!! meeshana ma jecley.

Don't call Max'uud Axmediinajad a nut, crackpot, Rudy.

He says as he sees. And I like him in that style of his, same with Chavez of Venezuela.

I got and watched a partial part before I went to work today at his speech at Columbia University live on Aljasiira English today; it was much interesting. Tough questions were they asking him, but not giving what they wanted to hear, even some getting frustrated and booing. Many others applaused incessantly and cheered his jokes and evading answers.