Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somaliland says no to E-Passport.

RedSea   

Maamulka somaliland oo mar kale ka biya diiday passportka ay dhawaan soo saartay DFKMG.

Warkii 28-Nov-2007 iyo Qormadii: C/qaadir cali hargole

Maamulka Somaliland ayaa gaashaanka u daruuriyay basaboorkii dhawaan ayay sharicayaysay dawlada federaalka KMG kadib markii hadal ka soo yeedhay C/laahi yuusuf axmed uu sheegay in guud ahaan dalka oo dhan lagu soo gali karo lagagana bixi karo oo ay ku jiraan Meelaha ay ka jiraan Ismaamuladu sida S/land, Basaboorkan oo ay dhowaan samaystay dawlada federaalka Kmg.

Agaasimaha Guud ee Wasaaradda Duulista Hawada iyo Gaadiidka Cirka ee Maamulka somaliland ayaa war uu soo saaray maanta shaaca ka qaaday in basaboorka iyo waraaqaheeda dawlada federaalka ay mamnuuc ka yihiin maamulka somaliland.

Waxaa loo ogaysiinayaa Somaliland iyo Adduun wey nahaba in Madaaradda iyo Dekedaha Somaliland lagaga dhoofi karo Passport-ka Somaliland ama Passport-kii hore ee Cagaarnaa keliya," ayuu yidhi war qoraal ah oo uu maanta soo saaray agaasimaha guud ee somaliland Capt. Cabdi Cali Obsiiye.

Waa markii labaad ee maamulka somaliland uu war ka soo saaro passportka cusub iyadoo cabashooyin ay jiraan ka imaanayaa shirkada duulimaad yada caalimiga ah oo ee ka shaqeeya somaliya oo ku sheegaya passportkani inuu san ahayn mid caalamiyah ama dunida ka shaqa galay oo laga yaqaan iyadoo xujaydii sanadkan iyo dhamaan dad ka kabaxaya somaliya gudeheedaba ay walaac weyn ka muujiyeen passaporta ka cusub kadib markii dawladu ku amartay in la qaato passaporta ka cusub ee dawlada federaalka ah.

C/qaadir cali hargole

Afnugaal News

Ibtisam   

I'm waiting to here from those people as well. Where is Emperor iyo Dabshid, I remember your little dicussion from a year ago, so please show yourself haada.

Ibtisam   

^^Maybe, but I want to hear it from them, maxaa kaa gaal adgia, nimakas ayan laa hadlya. I'm just thinking I should've made a bet with them back then, I would have been rich now! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm not fuzzed about either to be honest, they are both very very poor at the moment, although one is clearly better than the other (for which I'm happy for them) but other than that I just wanted to see those big boys take back their words and know that in Somali politics you can never be so sure (like they were) because it will just turn and bite your a*ss off.

P.s. They were clearly concerned with what an “non existent” country can and cannot do, and laid their words on it, now they need to come out and eat it. smile.gif Because that "non-existant" country is doing what they said they were going to do! :D

What Somalis indulge is not really politics. I have yet to coin a phrase to describe the madness that's Somalia.

Because that "non-existant" country is doing what they said they were going to do!

Which is for its citizens to use the old green Somali passport. :D I wonder if the green passport is in Oodweyne's closet like NGONE keeps buluuga under his bed.

Ibtisam   

Horta is somaliland one black^^^ I forgot to get one while I was there, I don't even have a somali one either :( how sad!

Che! loool. I don't know what Oodweyne keeps in his closet, but I can guess from his posts that he does not, It is like saying does "ME" have a somaliland passport in his closet. :D

JB: you have a little museum in your living room?? woow, I need to move to Hargisa! kiipr baadan taadku! I cannot believe these people!

RedSea   

How can 'non existant' country ban flights or deny passports of a country in which its' said to be part of? :D

...it's beyond me indeed.