Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

“The “SOMALILAND� MYTHOLOGY INDICTED Calling the Spade a Spade

Taleexi   

Thanks Maakhir, the in-depth analysis and the message of the piece was so strong and indispensable argument, in my opinion it comes down to into one thing, will the secessionist ever discover what is theirs and what is not?.

bakkie   

It seemed most of the articles posted on this forum are die-hard antiSomaliland zealots. The discussion should open, free and both sides of this burning issue should be given equal access. Meanwhile, the discussion should be based on realities and must be backed by concrete evidence, otherwise, it will degenerate into a shallow wishful thinking which is so far away from reality. So far most of the people posting articles here are the same far-right anti-Somaliland crowd in Wardhere news.

Top put few things into perspective, Somaliland is an emerging democratic countries which ie primarily the only good news coming from the whole Horn of Africa. Look what is happening in the former state of Somalia. There wars, conflict, death, destruction in every hemlet in most of the southern part of the now defunct state of Somalia. Genetlmen, you need to come what days as what you do in the daily death and devastation in Mogadishu, the chaos and vilence in Kismayo, Merka and Baidawa. Lets us be realistic and face the real fact on the ground. The self-determination of the Somaliland is sacrocant, and their independence is permanent, irreversable and non-negotiable.

Bakkie, I disagree. I think there to many pro-"Somaliland" in here. By the way, I am a new comer and maybe asked this question before but why are "Somalilanders" on SOMALIA Online?

And to put few things into perspective for you, Somaliland is not a country or an emerging democratic country and by the way how long does it take a country to " Emerge". there is no good news coming from or for that matter any at all let alone the only good news from the whole Horn of Africa. Look what is happening in the state of Somalia, Clannist ****** rule every part of the country. There wars, conflict, death, destruction and shameless, clannist separatist in every hemlet in Somalia. Genetlmen, and shameless separatist, unity is th only way to overcome whats happening. Lets us be realistic and face the real fact on the ground, there can be no Somalia or Somalias until we get rid the criminals both north east and south. These triangles of destruction (xamar, baidhaba and kismayo) and disintegration (Hargeisa, Burco and berbera) must be stoped. The self-determination of the Somali people is sacrocant, and their unity and independence is permanent, irreversable and non-negotiable.

Xudeedi   

I hope you pay attention to Part II of the last paper, now discussing the legal argument of the union, the political argument of the union, discussion on the union, In comparison to the South--this subtitle is more interestnig because the author points the plight of the occupied defenseless clans and how the 'secessionist use the relative comparison to their advantage".

The paper is very long to relocate to this thread.

“SOMALILANDâ€: THE MYTHOLOGY DISPELLED

Calling the Spade a Spade

Part II: The Evidence

By Abdalla A. Hirad

May 07, 2006

www.Wardheernews.com

LaasQoreyNet

Xudeedi   

Has anyone of you been following this political dialogue.

How obstinate is Ahmed Hassan. Even If the error transpires on either authors for the lack of clarity Jhazbay made in his article, I don't think that should still be an excuse, a petty error.

He resorted to using an exchange of e-mails as a way of getting out of the trap. He resorted to personal attacks :D

Source