Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland admin taking a stance and new support from Mogadishu

Rahima   

Suldanka LOL, dont make me laugh mate. Hobyonet are sore at the loss of the election. However right now the respected members of Mogadishu clans are competing for the PM post. So forget about recognition son. Its too little to late.

Even at a time like this Smith, must we resort to such a card? Walaahi this is just so sad. Milk it for what it is worth Smith ;) , at the end of the day it matters not who is disappointed and who is not, we have a bigger goal.

There are those who supported CY for legitimate reasons (namely they thought he was strong/ruthless enough to make a difference in the dog-eat-dog world of Somalia), then there are those who supported him for reasons of relations. This is becoming more and more evident- the latter group will inshallah be left behind in this new age of Somalia ;) , enough with qabiil.

My dear Rahima, Milk what, have I said I told you so to anyone LOL. Oh dont be desperate dear be optimistic.

I got angry at Suldanka stating that the clans of Mogadishu will fight alongside Somaliland, why fight and what clans? Hobyonet.com represent no clan, as Mobb Deep kindly pointed out.

Abdullahi is President but he is not the whole government, the PM will be important so will the Parliment.

Suldanka, Somalia has a new dawn, a new day and its feeling good.

NASSIR   

you weren't making fun of him truly. You stated a fact that he shouldn't rely on those faction leaders in Mogadisho. They are united behind their president.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I am making fun of the poor brother

Mi amorina, salaam.

you know that that the buur barada is okey with that... :D

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Suldanka, Somalia has a new dawn, a new day

Sure, a new chapter has opened good/bad we still do not know...but all signs point to an unfavourable outcome, particularly in regards to the troubled regions.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

They are united behind their president

I would be hesitant in making such statements, particularly in regards to the warlords. They have too much at stake and I am not talking about the businesses they run.

Originally posted by Baashi:

What storm?

Hurricane Ivan... :(

Rahima   

Milk what, have I said I told you so to anyone

No, but I’m sure you’re itching for it ;) . Let it out, I promise we won’t comment :D .

We accept you see, unhappy, but accept and make duca.

I got angry at Suldanka stating that the clans of Mogadishu will fight alongside Somaliland, why fight and what clans? Hobyonet.com represent no clan, as Mobb Deep kindly pointed out.

Thanks for the laugh :D .

Abdullahi is President but he is not the whole government, the PM will be important so will the Parliment.

So will the say so of Ethiopia, US and every other filthy enemy we have. In terms of reconstruction and success by worldly standards- I have optimism, however in terms of the real success, that of our diin, it doesn’t look very good. For me walaahi, the latter is that which matters. As a friend of mine said today, we’d be better off living in tents and the people of the religion of Allah free to teach the book of Allah, then having all that this world offers and loosing that which matters in the akhira.

I would be hesitant in making such statements, particularly in regards to the warlords. They have too much at stake and I am not talking about the businesses they run.

They have to already accepted, no?

The success or failure of this is going to be dependant on the steps taken by the new government. Currently, they have the popular support; their actions will swing the pendulum either way.

Brother, the people of Somalia accept this decision- that is all that matters now.

Rahima, dear I think you are running around in circles, accept the result, lets move on.

Suldanka, read my lips your Somaliland can do very little against President Yusuf, because Somali's want him, from Badoa, Afgoye, Jowhar, Galkacyu, Kismayu, the whole of Gedo, were celebrating and still are celebrating the election.

Its wonderful, I am happy and I pray that my country is turning the corner and enetering the era of peace. ;)

Suldanka, read my lips your Somaliland can do very little against President Yusuf, because Somali's want him, from Badoa, Afgoye, Jowhar, Galkacyu, Kismayu, the whole of Gedo, were celebrating and still are celebrating the election.

I remember back in 2000 when Cabdiqasim was elected. He had few weeks of honeymoon, recieved congratulatory letters and phone calls from the Arabs and Africa. The UN recognised him, the African Union wellcomed him, not to mention Egypt and the Arab League And there were celeberations all over Somalia (Proper) including Puntland.

Everything seemed to be running so smoothly and Abdiqasim Salaad Xassan was looking ahead the next 3 years from his own perspective.

Seem there are parallels here so far? :D

Sxb, what you may "wished" and what is "reality" are too different things.

The problems that lie ahead are too many too big, disarming the freelance melitias, or the strongly opposed warlords, and the powerful and independent business Conflictpunuers (Remember the Banana war) and what have you... oh I forgot what was the name of that Warlordette hotel owner? This is only the tip of the ice-berg. It may seem small on paper, but very very big in reality.

All that coupled with the dilema clanism and its related issues.... not to mention about the issue of Somaliland is completely a different story.

Sxb, are you out of your mind? Cabdilaahi Yusuf, the man that once got kicked out of Bosaaso and Garoowe before the Ethiopians came to his aide?

Suldanka :D

Abdullahi so far has the support of the whole region, Djabouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Eritria, Sudan.

The Arabs are rushing in with their support, funny how this happens at the same time as he got the local Africans on board. :D

This government has grass root support, this will grow when the PM and the cabinet are appointed.

Again read my lips, come to the table, negotiate or be isolated its your choice. ;)