Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Now what ?

N.O.R.F   

check this out

http://kulmiye.com/cartoon.html

KULMIYE Party clearly won the elections in Somaliland

...and has a clear lead over UDUB party. In a press release the chairman, and the members of the central committee of the party rejected the commission's last minute reversal of the results in favour of UDUB in an unorthodox manner. The government has been constantly applying pressure at all levels to delay the announcement and force on the commission to present an UDUB version of the results. Dahir Riyale, the UDUB candidate, has met leaders from the House of Elders on Friday night after learning from his representatives that the commission has finally decided to announce KULMIYE as the winner. The un-elected leaders of the House of Elders promised Dahir Riyale they will apply as much pressure on the commission to further delay the announcement, this in order to give UDUB yet more time to manipulate the results in favour of UDUB. It is not secret that few weeks ago the government has encouraged and endorsed the House of Elders' unconstitutional extension of their term. KULMIYE has condemned that extension of term as unconstitutional. It is also worth noting that while the commission was ready to announce the real outcome of the elections, both the Minister of Information who directly controls the national media and the Minister of Interior have been constantly harassing the commission, even openly telling them they won't allow the national media to be used to announce a result in favour of KULMIYE party.

Rokko   

gediid did ya say THE PUPULATION KILLED IN HARGEYSA IS MORE THAN THE MUDUG AND BARI POPULATIONS COMPINED" ?

now, if that is not xaasidnimo what is? It looks ya wish there was less people in those areas. Pure clanism. you are turning into a warlord on somaliaonline bro.

wishing for less Somalis out there ain't nothing but xaasidnimo and amxaarnimo (ethiopian style lol)

I just had to say this cuz i saw ya complainin' about Horn Afrique's comment about election violance. ya called him "xaasid".

people in mudug and bari don't go to gediid for their census. lol

Originally posted by Gediid:

Bari Nomad and HornAfrique:

The number of people killed in Hargeysa alone and the whole population of Mudug plus Bari ayaan isku mid aheyn.I do not have the intention of trying to even make you comprehend that but I thought maybe I might enlighten you with that lil bit info. [/QB]

Gediid.....let me see if i understood this right. The number of civilian lifes lost in 88 was in the range of 50,000-60,000. Are yu implying the entire mudug and bari population is less than 50,000?....Come on bro....yo gotta be kidding me!

Bari-Nomad n HornAfrica and all pro reunification advocates in here.

Your argument for re-unification has a merit, but before yu could argue for re-unification. Maybe should ask yourselves first , how did we ended up in dis situation?.....Secondly you need to face the music and deal with reality. The southern somalis are in no position to tell any other member of somali nation whether be somaliland, SGalbeed , etc what to do with their future. Somali proper need to fix its own house before it restart talks with da north. The idea of mogadisho warlords and Yusuf insisting on the presence of Sland in somali peace talks is a joke to say the least. A goverment must formed in the south before any talks with da north can start. N believe me the mogadisho merchants and Yusuf the maniac won't deliver da kind goverment da south needs. USC has become a total failure and Yusuf is power hungry dictator.

I hate to say this folks, reading some of your arguments, there is still qabiil tune in the air. Reconcialations won't go forward in any somali negotiations as long as the qabiil is more important than the nation.

Finally, All crimes commited against civilians populations regardless of clan origins must be acknowledged and justice must be served. Yu can't have morgans, gani , aidid, etc getting away with murders!

Gediid   

Che

Thank you so much.You have raised and enlightened the Pro unity camp in here where the crux of the problem lies.I wish we had more of you in here.

Thanks

Macalin   

Well..i guess no one wants to give me the pop of somland now?..well i will find out myself.

i think its abt time somland realised that its been 13 yrs and no one nation has even recognised the existence...that should tell you that ....ye shall wait till proper gets its act together...like i said....ur existence lies South!..like it or not its a fact!

so...hold ur elections,govern urselves,keep economic growth,and do all things a good nation does, but so long as somalia is in shambles, YALL can wait and wait and wait and wait ....

This is a FACT!..so somlanders..dont get on my case..and am asking Northerner and samigal to Calmly express ur ideas when responding to this...and not go Coookoo all over...ok..

peace out

N.O.R.F   

cuku all over?

Brother get yr own house in order before critcising what i do in mine!!!! Clean yr rooms, take out the garbage, clean after yr pets, then and only then will u be fit to have a good look at what i have achieved in my household. Peace/calm and respect between all who live there!

Somliland will get recognision, it has survived far better than Somalia even though it was almost wipedout. Does that not mean anything to, the strength of the ppl shone through then and it will be so again

i'm just tired about arguing this subject!

Blessed   

lol@ Moses

Allah maxaad kibirtey .. don't get mad because ppl refuise to do your homework for you lol... I can tell that you were a well practiced bully @ school. You can find the information you wanted on this site ... easy now.

Introduction to Somaliland

The simple question is will Somaliland unite with the rest of Somalia. In one of his pre-election interviews Siilaanyo was asked the same question and he gave the best answer for the situation.

He said, that he sees a future unity but that it is not something that should be rushed into. Somaliland is still developing and that should be a priority, he also stated that Somaliland should be supporting the rest of Somlia in gaining stability in order to set the country up for unity.

Northerners had made the mistake of rushing into unity before and shouldn't make that mistake again..... but then we shouldn't rule it out ... unity makes us stronger and every Somali (even Somalilands politicians))) wants a united properouse Somalia. In sha Allah.

I am also interested in Calanside's (a Brucaawi) proposals for federal states .... anything beats UDUB for me :(

What is UDUBs stance on Somali unity... looks like they'll be calling the shots in Sland now.....

Macalin   

Ameenah...thnx sweetie.

But i wanted that info from the somaliland fanatic.aka northerner~!

Northerner...Ya..my house is dirty,and when i TRIEd to dust it(not clean)..my flag went up in the UN..now when i clean it,You know wat will happen RIGHT?...its simple, a PROVINCE cannot just decide to secede When theres no central govt to report TO!..(now northerner just relax)

anyways macsalaama...Biis

SUBURBAN   

....This is why i do not appreciate the Woqoyi Galbeed's ( i try from using "somaliland" because of colonial conotation) drive to separate from the rest of Somalia.'

QARYAQAAN u must be having a laugh mate! first of all do u know the 'LIA'in Somalia means 'land' in ItaLIAn? you know, the ones selling toxic waste to the leaders of 'the rest of somalia' responsible for so much death and destruction.

if you people really care about 'somalis' you would be thinking about the people struggling in Ogadeen n other places where there is real suffering and hardship.

easy to blame Siad when his hechmen are your bloody leaders. we don't want revenge but please dont ask us to forget. 'somaliland' is a discomfort to some, but i blood is pouring out all around it which should concern us more.

only QUR AAN can unite us..

SAMI IS COME BACK!!!!

Baashi   

This is about North...if by Somaliland u meant the former British colony...then there is no entity that encompasses all former regions in that colony. This term 'Somaliland' is misleading term.

Now that clans in Waqooyi Galbeed, Togdheer, and west Sanaag can seek a recognition of their clan state. Or they can cry wolf and muddy the waters.

Remember there is no anarchy in Sool, Sanaag, and part of Togdheer aka Buuhoodle. These regions have nothing to do with secession. For a moment, leave the South out of the North's problem and come to grip the fact that so called Somaliland is divided on the question of secession.