Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Bukur: reconciliation metaphor!

Fabregas   

Brute force can only last for how long? Today, Mr Zenawi wants the T.F.G to talk to the "moderate" groups in Asmara. Today, the international powers want the warring sides to come to a peaceful settlement in Somalia. Whereas before they were all supportive of EThiopia's regime change and brute force method. What's changed marka?

Ethiopian occupation forces have been dealt heavy losses, their troops are lowly moralled and they simply can't sustain an entrenched military or prolonged occupation of Somalia. That is why we are seeing the new puppet minister going forth and back between various capitals of the world, ie to find a way to save face for the Ethiopian occupation! Frankly, the views of some people just can't be reconciled. I don't think the views of the Islamic Courts and the Somali human dogs that support and enforce the occupation can ever be reconciled! Unless one side changes their ideology and views completely. But all Somalis must must be supportive of any talks, negotiations and dialogue be they in Cairo or Tokoyo. It doesn't take/need 15 pages of replies to articulate that.

Xoogsade   

^ Like I said before, when the guns go silent and somalis have a government they are happy with, with ethiopians departed, people will realize how important the war against the Xabashis in Muqdisho was despite the massive loss of men and material.

The xabashis would have their garrissons in Muqdisho as permanent if nobody would have resisted them. They would fire and hire mules as they please and continue their grip on Somalia throughout generations to come just as they did throughout history with the western somaliland they occupy. They never let go a land they settle but appropriate it for themselves and torture everything that moves in it including animals. The war against them should continue untill a change favourite to our future comes and we have a chance of extricating ourselves from permanent ethiopian occupation both physical and political.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
:D:D

The latter is analogous to the existential threat Ethiopia poses to Somalia. But it requires common understanding or as the Man calls,
tallo
, to face such a challenge!

To set the negotiating table, one must first have a powerful stake in the outcome of negotiation. The Ethiopian factor that impinges on those processes is still relevant. Any reconciliation, at this time, ignores the motives of Ethiopia which gives us the right suspicion as to what the direction of her long-term policy in Somalia might be. For two parties to negotiate, they have to be equals putting the sovereignty of our country as the overriding objective over any thing else. Lost blood and property can be regained, but what can be hardly regained is the loss of our sovereignty. Lord Salisbury's remark that "the only bond of union that endures among nations is the absence of all clashing interests” is very relevant. In other words, hegemonic states hardly resist their temptation to cover their aspirations and ambitions. The day might come when a future Somali government will symbolize an extension of Ethiopian influence. Only hard and long resistance can free our society from the shackles of 21st colonialism. Reconciliation at this moment is a political folly defined in terms of power that establishes and maintains Ethiopia’s sphere of influence in Somalia. (A reality that exists and needs to be dealt with) Successive Ethiopian regimes and empires have coveted our territories since Minellik II. Their untamed and barbaric forces have inflicted maximum destruction on our people.

Laba-X   

^^Who said the idea of reconciliation between Somalis is going nowhere? Adeer there is a reason why the Asmara team is in Cairo. As Mr. Pain said many moons ago, time has more converts than reason and we shall see how you react when the relevant folks rise to this historic juncture of Somali history, and accept some of the very ideas we’ve been discussing on these boards.

Do you 'honestly' believe that the Asmara team are to bring about Somalia's reconciliation? I am all for reconciliation, ina adeer, as I have stated in my reply to your other topic which you tactically chose to ignore and answer the questions I raised; what I am against, however, is your disregard for the involvement of Shariah in this reconciliation process - the very hinderance to reconciliation process is the disrerd of Shariah, even for the short time that you propose.

Xiinow Adeer, dambarkeedii Maandeeq nimaan, doonin baa dhamay ee sheekada dheer maad inaga deysid...

N.O.R.F   

Xiinow, what is happening around the negotiating table?

Has the TFG finally realised the Ethios are the problem? Has the international community finally realised the TFG is weak and needs to reconciliate with its foes? Is the coockie jar running low? Why change tact to negotiating with 'moderates' all of a sudden?

What ever the reason(s) for the latest murmurings of peace talks it is obvious conditions are in place. The main condition being the Ethio occupation. For any chance of peace, a timetable for withdrawal coupled with disarmament by the insurgents is the only way.

Calling for a reconciliation is one thing but seeing the obstacles and how to get around them with a dose of realityis another.

^^Northern, Siday u indha xuntahay uma Alla la'a! I am hopefull some good will happen this calenday year! There is a lot of pressure on the Asmara team from different angles soo Allaha u fududeeyo. Dad waxay rabbaan inay diidaan wax shir la dhaho inta Ethiopia joogto. Dadna sida anoo kale waaye oo waxay rabaan inay joojiyyaan preconditons ka oo nimankan hor fariistan with a vision of saving what's left of the country.

And you may be right that some conditions are in place but i dont know what it's! Sheikh shariif in his latest press conf in Cairo hinted some compromise on thier original insistance of Ethiopian withdrawal being a prerequest for any peace talks between them and the tfg. But we will see.

L X , brother i thought i honered your post in the other thread. Perhaps you didn't get a chance to read my quick responses to your points. Mine was not as elequent as yours but it had more stuffing :D ...

Xiinfaniin iyo faraskiisa waa la iskugu tagay, in leer la siiyo waaye marka. :D

Xiinoow, saa aragtid fikirka aad soo jeesiday hoolal badan ayaa ka duleel oo biyaha ka da'aayo, dad badana arkaan. Fuustada soo rikib oo dib ugu noqo inta meel ka duleelsan soo alxan, oo mabda' la qaadan karo soo saar miiska, tan ma soconeyso run iyo dhab ahaantiiba.

Laba-X   

L X
, brother i thought i honered your post in the other thread. Perhaps you didn't get a chance to read my quick responses to your points. Mine was not as elequent as yours but it had more stuffing
:D

adeer, I must have missed your reply waa ii hadda! Six days later one starts to lose patience you see smile.gif

Qisadan cajiibka ahee abwaanku tiriyey oo ku saabsan Shirweynihii Xoolaha Soomaaliyeed bal ila akhri Xiinow

Xoolihii Soomaaliyeed ayaa shir u qabsaday oo oo jeediyay inay dawlad samaystaan iyo maamul si ay danahooda uaga faramaroojistaan Banu-Aadamka madaxbanaanina ay u gaadhaan.

Origii Hiiraan oo shirkan qabanqaabinaya isagoo ka hadlaya laba nin oo soomaaliyeed hadal is dhaafsaday ayaa wuxuu yidhi:

• Macow iyo Hiraabaha is nacay, ha u maqsuudina e

• Mabda' lama cunee waxaa qarsoon, sir ay maleegeene

• Maqaarkeena yaa laysku dili, way maldahayaane

• Maaniyo bariba noole ways, wada malgaayaaye

• Muriqiyo adduunyada sharcigu, micida weeyaane

• Malaygaba malaygaa u cunta ah, moolka gudihiisa

• Mur khadhaadh ah bay noqon, ciddaan laga maagayne

• Mayal laysu geeyiyo ciddaan, muujin cududeeda

• Mintid soo haliiliyo dugaag, yaa ku mayracane

• Minsilaado cadowgaa haddaan, meeris kuu tolo e

• Waa la maakubtaa qolo ku dheer, muuno iyo qaabe

• Madax talisa aan dooraniyo, maamul iyo dawlad

Xoolihii arintaa waa u wada guuxeen. Hal baa booday oo waxay tidhi:

• Inagoo gobbaa maydhax lehee, wada maqaawiir ah

• Inagoon mijilo cawska iyo, murursi doonaynin

• Inagoo ma gaydo ah dhamaan, musharrax yaw taagan

Dameerkii ayaa booday oo yidhi anaa u taaganee oo musharrax ahee ha la ii doorto madaxnimada Dawaladda Xoolaha:

• Qashinkay cunaan baad waqiin, nagu canaadaane

• Golihii cuddoon iyo rugtaa, nagala caydhshaaye

• Waxaad nagu cisaarteen gar aan, caalin la hor gayne

• Ciil laba kun oo sano jiraa, coobadda u tubane

• Igu ciririq weeyaane warkuba, caws sidaan liqaye

• Cimilada i hurudaa bishimuhu, ila cabeebeene

• Dameer curad ah baan ahay, waxbaa la citibaarshaaye

• Cadowgana anaa u gu badshiyo, camal falaadkiise

I caleema saaroo aniga, calanka ii dhiibta

Faras ku jiray xerada ayaa is hortaagay. Wuxuu yidhi dameerku waa ciil ku nool, ciil mu noolna madax lagama dhigto oo cadli lagama helo. Waqtigiisa wuxuu ku dhamaynayaa aargudasho iyo eedo dib u raac. Wuxu yidhi:

• Yaan cuurna rayraynin buu, ceel u qodayaaye

• Caawimo ma gaystoo waqii, wuu colaatamiye

• Cirku inuusan di'in buu rajayn, cawsna soo bixine

• Cilladay dameeruhu qabaan, caafimaad ma lehe

• Caymo lagama helayoo naftaa, caabuq kaga yaale

• Cidhiidhay adduunyada ku galin, nimay ku ciiraane

• Cayayaaan ayaa inagu degi, caaryaloo badane

• Camadh iyo kudkude looliman, yeyna caga goyne

• Cadho golas ah iyo yeynu noqon, dulub la' caal waaye

• Caleeg qaadi maynoo balaa, caynta noo galiye

• Kuwa aan ka cararayno baan, ciirsi soo bidiye

Dameerkaa canbaarta leh, waryaan calanka loo dhiibin

Dameeraha fardaha iyo baqluhu xagga abuurta iyo aragga waa kuwa qaraabada ah oo ilma-adeerta ah, Dameerkii baa isagoo ka xun is hortaaga farasku ku sameeyay, wuxuu yidhi:

• Nin qaraabadii casiyoo gole, ku ceebeeyay

• Cuqubaa u dihin oo nabsaa, ceejo soo ridiye

• Isagoo intu cilil ku dumay, caato ah buu imane

• Cashadaa ayuu qiran wuxuu, caamo ka ahaaye

• Caqli-yare hadhkiisuu u bogaa, ways cajabiyaaye

• Danbaad ugu calool fuuriyee, calalsho jiidhkayga

Faraskii ayaa intuu qoorta iyo qanaanta taagay oo dameerkii il-qoodhka ka eegay, wuxuu yidhi:

• Cuqdad iyi wixii tuhumad qaba, looma caal helo e

• In colaatan loo wada hayoo, ku cindiyoodaaye

• Ciyoon buu dudaayoo dhaqasaba, waa wax cadho dhawe

• Iyadoon ciddiba daarinbuu, ciq iska siiyaaye

• Cudurkaaga raagaa qalbiga, caalidh kugu reebye

Muxuu cay dameer igaga dhimi, wayska ciyaaye

Faraskii laftiisii ayaa isu soo sharraxay madaxnimadii Dawladda Xoolaha. Wuxuu yidhi:

• Dawliil fandheer iyo hanaan, fiican baan ahaye

• Sida faraqa Yucubkee lushiyo, fay baxaan ahaye

• Foolaad adduunyiyo, jinkaa foodda laan ahaye

• Firfircoonidaydana dabayl, foos ah la i moodye

• Fidhadiyo daryaankayga yey, fiintu ka cidaaye

• Gurdankayga fule baydada ah, ii fadhiyi waaye

• Waxba yaanan fogaaninoo ku tagin, faaladaa badane

• Markaan dib isu fiirshaba qalbigu, way fatahayaaye

Taladiina waan ku fillahee, faraha ii saara

Orgigii Mudug ayaa is hortaagay is sharraxaadii faraska. Wuxuu yidhi orgigii Mudug:

• Farasow waxaad ku hadlaysaa, maan faqiirnimo e

• Waligeed fahmada way dhintaa, feedha weyniduye

• Fakarkaa ku yare khaadimnimo, kuma aad faanteene

• Dadku adiga yey kugu fusheen, waxay falaayeene

• Adigaa fadiilo u ahaa aan, wax faaqidine

• Adigaa laguu fuuli jiray, faylagooyada e

• Adoonimo fac weyn qirayey iyo, duul aan fayoobayne

• Fadli moodyey nabigay golaha, kaga fijaasaane

• Xakamaha fidigiyuu niyada, mahad la foocaaye

• Faraxyada inuu qoofal jaray, yuu ku faarixiye

• Haddii koore faaruqo cadhada, waa firganayaaye

Taladeena yaan faras garba' la, faraha loo saarin

Awrkii xerada ugu weynaa ayaa isu soo sharraxay madaxnimadii dawlada xoolaha wuxuu yidhi geela ha la doorto. Wuxuu yidhi:

• Anigaa leh hoomaal san iyo, haybad iyo jooge

• Hillaac naga fog anigaa indhaha, ku haya leylkiiye

• Hirkii laaci anigaa arkiyo, haradii doog weyne

• Anigaa hanfiga jiidha iyo, Sool haraad kulule

• Anigaa hadaafoo dhexmara, hawd cidhiidhiyahe

• Anigaa af-dhiigta u hoydiyo, halista baasheede

• Anigaa leh hoog gobonimaad, ka hirqan doontaane

• Anigaa dhir hadhac weyn lahoo, heelan idin gayne

Hoggaankiina ii dhiibta oo, igu hareer jooga

Orgigii Mudug ayaa is hortaagay madaxnimadii geela, wuxuu yidhi:

• Waxa geelu uu ku hadlayaa, waa hadoof madhane

• Hooshaarku waa beentiyoo, weyna hodayaaye

• Hungo weeye laafyaha kanuu, hanaqa jiidaayo

• Hunguruu la dabandeebayaa, horor siddiisiiye

• Hamuuntiyo cirweynida dhammaan, halacyo weeyaane

• Sida haanta qabo soortu wey, ku halwaneysaaye

• Waa kaa hareeraha gabranoo, hayjadaa tubane

• Hanqaloocsi waa kaa ku dhugan, weelashaa hilane

Hoggaankeena yaan geelu qaban, haatan baan digaye

Orgigii Mudug ayaa isu soo sharraxay madaxnimadii dawlada xoolaha oo yidhi riyaha ha la doorto. Wuxuu yidhi:

• Indha qaaliyaan leenahoo, meel fog soo qabane

• Quluub saafiyaan leenahoon, qalad ku duulayne

• Maskax qani ah baan leenahoo, qaadda buuraha e

• Qorqoraansho yaan leenihiyo, qurux hanaankeede

• Cir qiyaasan baan leenahoo, aan wax qadinayne

• Qadan fiican baan leenahoo, uunku noo qiraye

• Rabbi baa annaga noo qaddaray, qaaya weynida e

• Qoonkii is xaasida nicmadu, wey ka qubataaye

Qaafaanu nahay guurtiyey, talada nooquudha

Awrkii ayaa is hortaagay is sharraxaadii riyaha , wuxuu yidhi:

Riyo talada kuma ay qumana, qeexay hadalkaase

• Qanje laayayoow qaran tukubin, uma qalmaayaane

• Qaxar weeye oomaarayaan, diga qaboobayne??

• Qardabiyo waxay inagu layn, qeylo kululaane

• Qalaadkooda badan baa dhaguhu, noo qarxanayaane

• Qardoofooyinkiyo geeska yey, nagu qataysiine

• Markay qolofta ka xagtaan dhirtuba, wey qalalaysaaye

• Xiddidada qoyaanka leh ciddida, yey ku qodayaane

• Habaas qiiq la moodiyo dhulkuu, qarinayaa boodhe

• Inta ayna qab weyn iyo riyuhu, qiima sare sheegan

• Dabadooda yaa qaawan ee, ha qarsadeen ceebta

Taladana qamaamuurta kale, qolo inoo saara

Waxaa madaxnimadii xoolaha isu soo sharraxay Sac oo yidhi lo'da ha la doorto, wuxuu yidhi:

• Afar qooblahaa tuban shirkee, togaya giirkiisa

• Ishkinkaa garbaha taagayee, amar la tookhaaya

• Anagaa tolkood wada ahee, talada noo dhiibta

• Angaa leh qurux taabud ahiyo, waaxyo tamashlayne

• Suudh lala taxaashiyo anagaa, tayga ku haboone

Anagaa xarago tiicaynee, talada noo dhiibta

Dameerkii ayaa is hortaagay oo yidhi lo'du dhulkaba qurdub ku reebi mayso caws iyo geedo toona, wuxuu yidhi:

• Carrabkeeda tobanyaalka baac, tiigsan qori yaala

• Caloosheeda toxobka ahee waqeed, baahi talalaysa

Ma lo' baa qurdubo nooga tagi, tog iyo laag toona

• Saw tin xaabi meeshuu jiraba, uma talaabayso

• Madax quud u taabac ah miyaa, horumar taabaysa

• Ma tanaadaynaa gaajo, sow nama taftaafayso

• Ma waxbay taraysa bulshada, tuurta lulideedu

• Miyey taladu ku hagaagaysaa, tudhud la weedhaansho

• Caqlibaa tisqaada ee xarago, udub miyey toosin

Faraskii ayaa wuxuu soo jeediyey in la doorto idaha Deexda, wuxuu yidhi:

• Isku daalay oo dacasnayoo, doodii lagu xiiqye

• Tuhunkii danbaw ina taryoo, doogo soo kiciye

• Warkii Dakhare ina taabay iyo, nabaro duugnaaye

• Danqashadiyo dhiidhiga wataa, laysu dudayaaye

• Haddan kala dareeroo khilaaf, dumiyo goobteena

• Duuggeena yaa hoogayoo, waa darxuma weyne

• Dawladnimada aan hanana oo, gaadhno danaheene

Waxaa aan inoo doorayaa, idaha Deexeede

• Duco aan ku saaro ee, qabuul haygu diidina e

• Iyagaa daggan oo aan fudeyd, sii durdurinayne

• Waxaa aan inoo doorayaa, idaha Deexeede

• Duco aan ku saaro ee, qabuul haygu diidina e

Orgigii Hiiraan ayaa is hortaagay in Idaha la doorto. Wuxuu yidhi markii aan hawshan ka shaqaynaynay oo halgankan iyo shirarkan qabanqaabinaynay qeyb badan inagalama ay qaadan oo waatay xerada dhinacaa iska daaqayeen. Wuxuu yidhi:

• Shirka goortii aan dumaynayoo, wada dadaalaynay

• Waatay iduhu daaqayeen, xerada daaftaase

• Waataynay hawl nagu darsanoo, naga durkaayeene

• Deymo ku xadka waatay indhaha, naga dadbaayeene

• Waatay sakaar digixsan iyo, dari lahaayeene

• Waatay is doqonaynayeen, dala sidiisiiye

• Dacwadiyo midkii qaylo badan, waa dig dhabayaane

• Dadka aan ka cabanayno yaa, loo darsanayaaye

Deylo culus hanaan dawladeed, sow dallagi mayso

Calaa kulli xaal, waxey is tuhmaan oo is qabsadaanba, ugu dambaynteii adigu Xoolihii waxay ku guulaysteen inay samaysteen Jamhuuriyada Federaaliga ee Xoolaha Soomaaliyeed shirkiina waxey kusoo khatimeen:

• Urur kaliyi kheyr ma leh

• Axsaab badani kheeyr ma leh

• Albaab kaliyi kheyr m aleh

• Irdo badani kheyr m aleh

• Anaa idhidu kheyr maleh

• Dood abidi kheyr ma leh

• Kheyrul umuuri awsadhuhaa

• Kheyrul umuuri awsadhuhaa

Please read the entire story here

L X, that was a good read. In waxaraha hoggaanka loo dhiibtay ahayd.

MMA, saaxiib blve me I have to yet see any reasonable objection against what I’ve been advocating. Speaking Ethiopia in imperial terms is deeply emotional appeal. Coincidentally last night I have been listening to scholars whom I respect immensely speaking about this very issue. Sh. Mustafa and Sh. Mohamed Idiris. There were other sheikhs in this discussion who talked like brother Kashafa. But Sh. Mustafa hit the proverbial nail on the head when he pointed out that Ethiopia cant occupy Somalia even if it so desires. It’s a desperate entity ruled by a minority group who took advantage of our divisions, he pointed out. The solution to this crisis, he suggested, is through unity. And Sh. Mohamed Idiris agreed. Of course there were other sheikhs who said we are winning and we going to defeat the dabodhilifs and lectured patience. It was quite refreshing that such learned men like Shieh Idiris and Mustafa could courageously say that as long we are divided we will remain ineffective.

All aan adiga kaa rabo waxaa waayyee to stop frothing from your mouth in the comfort of Toronto and accept in principle that Somalis, and yes all Somalis, must reconcile politically if they want to live in dignity. We just can’t win when we continuously kill each other. Very simple, brother. Let the warring parties labor on the details! Caawa qaxwo qaado oo ka fakkar siddii Courts and warlords wax laysigu dari lahaa si stability loo helo dalkana dib loogu middeeyo…

stoit   

I have to side with brother xiin that in order to win the war you must sometimes GIVE UP the fight or fighting in our case.

And again he has also rightly diagonised the problem correctly in saying that our weakness and all the evils it has inflickted upon all of us is entirely due to our disunity.

Were we unified we would neither have had the ethiopians in nor would we have had the war in the first place. What has prolonged this war this far is again unfortunately due to our lack of unity.

Everybody knows that you cant have a nation without being unified. In my opinion, although the best unity is benevolence towards each other. But that is not easily achived and the next best option is then self interest limited by law. The law must ofcourse then be an embondiment of justice or justice mapped, agreed upon and enforced.

Dictatorships erode the very bonds of unity in order that they may stay in power so also did our last kaligi taliye.

Again from our standpoint now ,if our goal be survial, we have very limited choises and the best one is , in my opinion ,for the shacab (citizens)to give up violence as a means of pursuation. In fact i would say the only thing perpetuating this horror as is the violent rebelion.

Somalidu waxay kumaah maahdaa dantaada maqaar ay xataa waa loogu jiiftaa. So we must put our pride aside and our head or even better, our heads together and do the right thing; choose to do things in a radically different way. We must choose for peaceful means. Alot of very seriuos violations in the history of mankind have been overcome by this means and it does work. It freed India and it won the american blacks their civil rights if i remmember correctly.

To do things differently has many advantages over winning wars by violent evictions. Firstly ,it strenghtens determination and the will, it also grounds man firmly into reality and thus opens up new windows of opprotunity and finally it halts any future repetions of wars for who will ever risk the expenses involved in terms of loss of lives ,of property and of opportunities when determination and peaceful demonstration can deliver the same results much much more efficiently.

Anyone that can see this will never ever dare risk the lives of somalis anymore. It is simply wrong and sinful to do otherwise. You will not only have let down your own brother by not looking for better ways to solve this problem but you will also share personally in any evil that comes out of any continued war had you not supported peace when it was a viable option.

The dynamics of a society are directed by those that choose to interact. Those that do so consciously -i mean with a purpose in mind -will be the shepherds and the rest the sheep. He that knows or is wise, is like a shepherd that surrender his sheep to the wolf.

Those that guide the sheep to the slaughter houses are not only the warloads who preach of love for their respective tribes and vow to protect them if they can promise commitement as slaves to themselves but also those, and even worse maybe, that beat the drums for them and be their loudspeakers by echoeing after them.

I am also not blind, deaf and dumb to the atrocities commited by our government but that is again partly to blame for the rebelion, for without it the government would not have been fighting so desperately and indiscrimately to stay in power or keep the order as they would like to tell us and the world. We all know that this government is just as bad as the war loads or the rebels but accepting it and working with it will undoubtedly be more to our favor than working against it.

Finally my own fear is such that should we fail to support this government we are at a great risk of loosing our sovereignty for good and i meant it. We stand to be occupied and ruled by a foreign power forever simply because we will not accept to be ruled by one of us but of a different tribe.

You think that i am just a fearmonger ? think again for history tells of many occupeid lands whose natives have either been wiped out or caged in to live in reservations. Others are still fighting even after some sixty years.

Nephissa   

dude, ^^ is the biggest croc of shidh ever spoken since languages were developed. I really hope I misunderstood your post..I really do. :rolleyes:

Fabregas   

quote:Finally my own fear is such that should we support this government we are at a great risk of loosing our sovereignty for good and i meant it. We stand to be occupied and ruled by a foreign power forever simply because we will not accept to be ruled by one of us but of a different tribe.

Small correction saxiib!

stoit   

GJ goeate

Saxiib i see that we differ in opinion but since the land is governed more by the rebels, to your liking, we have no choise but to keep on this track.

My views cannot be put to practice anyway but had they been given a chance we would not only have saved many lives but also improved our living conditions a lot.

stoit   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

dude, ^^ is the biggest croc of shidh ever spoken since languages were developed. I really hope I misunderstood your post..I really do. :rolleyes:

Had we not all agreed on the terms and conditions to deal with each other as civilized individuals, had the admins here not formulated those boundaries of which we must not cross in order that we may avoid chaos similar to what our brothers-in somalia - have forced us all either to live in and perish or flee and seek refuge with strangers.

Need you still to be convinced that insults and name calling lead to people talking past each other if not worse.

If you should have any counter arguements and a viable plan for deliverance from our self imposed misery lets all hear them. If not then quit sending fellow somalis to their death and spare the rest of us the agony of seeing our loved ones perish day in day out and beloved country destroyed,poluted and pillaged.

We are loosing more than you can ever contemplate and you fire from a position of total self imposed blindness. Letting yourself be led is not a dishoner ,however leading yourself to one pitfall after another is undignified and unbecoming of any human being.

Let yourself be led and live to see tommorrow or keep on walking blinded by emotions and tribal allegiances and tumble one over another into your graves. You choose while you still have the choise for the gateway is about to close.

Aaah look its daylight outside ,isnt it time to wake up and stand up and go after your interest laying aside any inherited preconceptions and prejudices.

When cities like liondon and many others can accomodate the equivalent of more than the entire population of somalis and still consume much more than we would or can and their porest is probably wealthier than our average citizen back home in terms of both what is available to them and how much they can buy, is it not then a disgrace to squabble over what can be gotten by begging.

If they all had iimaan in their ability to provide for themselves i bet not of this would have gotten out of hand.

^^A&A, you gotta admit though, when wronged as the Courts were, insisting on dying with dignity has a well-grounded rationale. Add that those youths fighting in Xamar don’t have the luxury of weighing things in lofty nationalistic considerations as we do in the Diaspora.

It’s those in the Diaspora who are well aware of the forces at play in Somali conflict to whom my challenge was directed at.

Many want to continue the campaign to avenge for the fallen Bukurs of our time…