Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

26 June, In memory of the great Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan

Emperor   

^Yes don't dwell on my person(the messenger) deal with the massage, indeed Im a Miskiin and not a VIP.

Aah cut lose, you have nothing but hot air, you are the one this thread throwing the accusation and you want me to start putting my argument foward or justify my case. You have no hope.

You are going in circles, let us end this convo.

If you want to say something about the intent of the thread you are welcome, otherwise I have no more time to reason with your small brain.

N.O.R.F   

I'll take that as a concession. As you were,,,,,

ps when you get rid of the diapers, maybe we can have a half decent debate,,,,,

Emperor   

^Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan, the greatest Somali man of all time time, you don't like the sound of it.... Alla maxaad cuqdad udhimani

Emperor   

^Boyond the shadow of a doubt Sayid Mahamed was a great Somali legend, read the history books of your British masters, his statue at the heart of the capital Mogadishu is getting renovated... Ismarji oo sakiin laq :D

N.O.R.F   

^^have you read any comments of mine regarding the man??

Soo adigan islaan yar noqday oo dadka harbaaraaya :rolleyes:

LANDER   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

lol@Sayid seated on top of Xiinfaniin!

You have a point there! One can reasonably question whether Sayid's movement had anything to do with the subsequent formation of SYL! It’s my opinion however that the youth sought to pursue the vision of Somali weyne! And no sane and impartial person can argue against Sayid’s role in shaping that notion!

But we can differ on that.

What about the SNL or USP? Why are they almost always a side note in the literature written during the Siad Barre era? Was there role just as important or unimportant as the SYL ? (yes,I am aware that these parties converged) It is my view the independence of the Somali territories in 1960 had more to do with international affairs than the personal struggles of Somalis, not to diminish the work of the SYL-SNL or the like. We are often feed all kinds of illogical BS in Somali history to gives us a false sense of pride. For example, had WW2 not taken place would Somalis have obtained their indepedence in 1960? Had the Fascist Italians prevailed in the war, would there have been an SYL?

Back to the discussion on Ina Abdullah Xassan, are we to attribute any desire for a 'Somaliweyn' by any party or group in the past present and future back to him ? Would that make me an impartial person if I did so?

Som@li   

Noth,

whatever you are stance, Sxb raali la noqo, Waayo The father of the nation does NOT need a recognition from you, does he? :D

Ps, Mida kale Waxa aad tabanaysid bal nin yahow bka dhawaaji? ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^Does that mean you cannot answer my question aswell? :D

ps I just asked a question saxib. Saxiibkana cay iyo habaar buu bilaabaye show meel baan taabtay :D

Som@li   

This thread is about remembering our independence Day, and the Father of Nation, bal duca ku taabo,qaskana jooji,lol :D

Ps,I answered your question in my old thread. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

I know the title of the thread. I may have taken part if it was posted by someone who doesn't hold a contradictory position today.

Enjoy the 'independence' day(s).

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Horn, Adeer I pity you, any support or thereof lack of it of any 'religious' wars against foreigners centuries interval doesn't necessarily warant irony, there are different facts and discripancies on the ground. If you don't appreciate it, I do. Are you comparing, on one hand, Sayid Mohamed's struggle and hundred's of thousands of organised young dervish warriors with the least amount of conventional weapons agaisnt the British Empire which lasted for 21 long years, an on the other hand, the confused and brainwashed less than few dozens so called Alkebaab. Mate that's null and void I tell, Meelbaad uga dhacday sharaftii daraawiishta, xaal baan kuugu imaanaynaa aniga iyo laba darwiish ee isdiyaari
:D
. Again, this topic is not about me but a reminder of the struggle of one who can unite us all Somalis, so why avoid to comment and instead the necessity urge to change the intent of the thread.

Adeer Somali baa tiri flaar gilgilasho kaama harto; feign ignorance as much as you so desire, I will not legitimize your juvenile concoction by responding in kind.

Let me make this as clear to you as possible: there is no difference between the struggle of the Sayid and his Darwiish on one hand and the current Resistance in Somalia.

No difference except for maybe the base clan makeup and this, adeer, explains your sordid attempt to differentiate the two campaigns built from the same cloth.

I will not legitimize your drivel by responding in kind.

N.O.R.F   

Dabshid,

I have a problem with his never ending 'babbeling' and inability to defend his position. I had hoped he would improve by now but no signs as of yet. Ninku miyu waligii sidan noqon :D