Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

End this war NOW

Let the opposition bring their best man forward, then let there be a duel to the death between this man and the President. Who wins gets the country.

Stop the senseless deaths of bystanders.

UZTAAD   

it seams that this war will not end foreseeable future. the clan war has already ended but the wadaad war is just begining "faanoole fari kama qodana"

I can't believe I would say this: Of all last those past 18 years, I am kinda now missing the warlord years era. At least dadkaas laaluush iyo wax kale lagu qancin karee.

Xoolo alif ba ta soo dhigan baa diin iyo kitaab wax ku xukumeynaa ku leh maanta.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

I can't believe I would say this: Of all last those past 18 years, I am kinda now missing the warlord years era. At least dadkaas laaluush iyo wax kale lagu qancin karee.

Xoolo alif ba ta soo dhigan baa diin iyo kitaab wax ku xukumeynaa ku leh maanta.

And yeah you are an calim right. SXB, they have in their ranks people with degrees from the top Islamic universities in the world, and you, someone with a nostalgia for the SOmalinimo warlords era, is calling them xolo. The irony.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

MMA,

Your emotion is shared by many in the country. But should not cloud our judgement. It is the same emotion people had when the Warlords turned Somalia into a battleground when dictator Barre was toppled.

We should judge every faction on their own merit. Hence, the previous warlords were bad because they brought misery to the people and the current religious warlords are bad because they have brought misery to the people.

The Islamist warlords have not only failed in keeping their promises (2006 promises to eradicate warlordism, factionalism and bring back peace and law), but have surpassed the previous warlords in the level of destruction and the level of massacre of civilians by their never-ending factional fighting.

We have dozens of Islamist factions that all propagate that they want to implement Islamic law in a country that is 100% Muslim. Yet, there is brutal war going on to achieve this end which they share and which the Somali people agree with.

How do the Islamist explain that awkward situation?

MMA has been known by his die-hard opposition to the previous warlords, and more importantly by his nationalist credentials.

His statement in this topic attests to the level of failure of the Islamist Revolution of 2006.

They even forced men like MMA to wish back the previous warlords.

Insha allah, the 2006 Islamist Revolution will burry itself.

alshabaabs is the best solution for somalia

may rabbi bless them and give them the tools they need.

we need to get rid of this incompetent sheeq shareef. he is clueless.

Oz   

A very close family member of mine passed away in last week’s conflict. We (the family) did not know of his whereabouts, he just disappeared. Later we heard he was in fact in Xamar – he was not part of the Khamees dheer’s crew but he had being caught in the blast, as he was with a member of the crew, AUN. Personally, I strongly disagree with them and their barbaric views.

No good is coming from these people. Sometimes I wonder if Soomaliduu iney habaaran yihiin

UZTAAD   

may be the next stage will be border wars between somaliland vs somalia which is Inevitable if somaliland continue its secessionist agenda, if somalia gets its strong central government it will try to reunite the country either peacefuly or forcefuly