Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Tanzania gives citizenship to 162 000 Brundi refugees

The UN has praised Tanzania for granting citizenship to some 162,000 refugees who fled Burundi 38 years ago.

Click here for the full story..

======

Now why on earth can the Gulf of states of Arabia follow suit this honorable example? Give the muslim refugees with genuine cases of fear from their lands citizenship to stay and live in these muslim lands with dignity, you ba$tards!

You have reminded to add a disclaimer to this thread. I have nothing against the Arab states populus. They are sometimes some of the most giving and generous human beings on God's earth. It's the so called political leaders that are wicked and weird.

nuune   

^^ I do not think that is the case, ee waxey carabtu ka walwalsantahay dadkoodi oo sii yaraanaya siina dhamaanaya, in da case of UAE, meeqaa lagu tilmaamaa, 25% are natives, waa very series, ayaan dhaweed, many Arab governments ayaa dadka waxey ku wacyi galinayaan khaasatan kuwa Khaliijka in haddii laba is qabtaa ay dhalaan carruur badan ay helayaan lacag fowqal caqli ah, tan kale Carabtu intooda badan inter-marriage of other countrieska kuma badna again specially kuwa Khaliijka, and that is why their population u sii yaraanayaa, waayo meesha waxaa isku soo harey inter-relative marriages oo dad badan hada ka soo horjeedo.

so hadey qof kasta siiyaan citizen, waa la isku walaaqmayaa, so in my opinion I think that is what worries them most, untill they can bring their natives to be around over 70%, then their is no chance ay bixinayaan any citizenship whatsoever!