Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

First friday prayer after 16 years:Masjidka Isbaheeysiga Islamka

me   

This is great news, the national symbols brought to life again. I am waiting for a football game in the national stadium with Burco playing Kismayo. Then I will truly believe that we are back in business.

Jabhad   

Sxb Macruuf, "Reer Surwaal Gaab" wax dhaama maanta Somalia ii sheeg??I go with them instead of the Somali Warlords and their Ethiopian master.

Here is the Enterior of the Mosque:

masjid2.gif

masjid1.gif

Outside the Mosque:

masjid.gif

masjid3.gif

Widaayoow, I don't want to debate the difference between wadaada ku sheega and dagaal-oogiyaashii la jibiye, due to respecting this thread ku saabsan masaajidkaan sharafta lahaan jiray, stillna leh.

masjid.gif

Sawirkaan ayaaba caashaqay runtii. Ma ogeyn Guriga Ummada iyo Isbaheysiga inay saan iskaga soo horjeedaan. Waan ogaa inay isku meel ku yaaleen, laakiin saan inay isku fiirinayaan ma ogeyn.

Xudunta Xamar meeshaan wali bilicsan ayee ahayd, weyna ahaan doontaa Eebbe ha idmee.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Goormee reer surwaalgaab magaca ka badali doonaan taloow? Some 'abuu' ayee ugu magac dari doonaan yaa ogaado.
:D

Adiga reer surwaal gaab tee kugu dhigi doonaan lee! Waa ii muuqataa adoo Mafadaaw Mafadaaw ku haayo, oo garka cilaan ay kuu marinaayaan. :D

uchi   

Those are historic images AbuJamal, I hope these news organistaions keep backups of those images, the watermarks (if at all) are quite frankly out of hand.

Look at that Last Horn of Afrik image.

Maf Kees   

Masaajidkaan quruxda badan meel qaab daran ayaa lagu dhisey markii hore. The mosque was surrounded by statues (Sayidka iyo I think Dhagaxtuur also), which is very inappropriate.

But good to see these pics. Masha Allah.

Ojelle   

Miskiin Macruuf, you never appreciate anything, you always have something against this revolution.

You call them names, I have never seen you say anything good about Maxkamadaha, why is that?

Is liberating Xamar from the thugs not enough?

Is opening Airport and the Mogadishu Port not enough?

Is cleaning the streets of Mogadishu for first time in 16 yrs not enough?

Aad aa iiga yaabisay ninyahoow!

BOB   

Salam all.

Maasha Allah..that's a wonderful news.

Thanks Brother for the beautiful Pictures including the Sheikhs as Sheikh Umal happens to be one of my favourite Somali sheikhs of all time.

Salam Alaikum W.W

Peace,Love & Unity.

me   

Maf Kees Taalooyinka were of Somali/Islamic heroes. And they should be back in their original place. Muqdisho is notcomplete without the statues of our hereo's reminding us of the struggles of our people.

The whole area was beautiful, my school was in that area so we drove past it everyday.

Too bad to see it this messed up. To those in London not remmebering the area, this was our Regents Park.