Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ICU was qabiil movement eh?

RedSea   

Pro Xabashi invasion such as Duke and his co use to accuse the ICU of being qabalist movement.

Although one would agree that the ICU was mostly drawn from one qabiil due to the geographical location they were operating from mostly. However, one has to questioned, what about the TFG. As bad as it's, and as being the pet of Melez, you need to know this .

^^^Yes they were and only their sub-clan is making noise.. But what would you know? You even have doubt that they were not.. :D

Xasan Dahir, former head of Shura

Sharif Ahmed former head of executive commitee

Yusuf Siyad IndaCade former head of security & occupier of lower Shabbele alleged drug baron

Adan Farah Caayrow : former head of al-Shabaab

Abu Cutaibe: former Head of Banadir security

Abulrahman Janagow: former deputy to Sharif

Xasan Ibrahim Cadow: Former foreign affaior rep

Xuseen Cirfo: Former member of Shura and former occupier of Afgoyee,,

Most of those men listed were Pres close confidants and work in similar fashion to the President around the worlds spokespeople. However Somaliland.org doesn't highlight the thousands of positions which have nothing to do with Yey clan or sub clan.

Was his Foreign Affairs Minister, Defense Minister, Prime Minister, Head of shura, head of this wing and that wing are all from one clan in the ICU and predominately one sub sub clan. But I guess these top positions equate to being the presidents spokesperson?

^^^Indeed they use clan and accuse others, they loot peoples property and then call themselves "shiekhs" they pretend to wage war and then run. The remarkable thing is some felt for this whole sharade and are still hoping for the return of these comedians..

RedSea   

lol....the ICU was successful to say the least, the TFG not so much, which even makes the fact the people that are listed in the article stick our like sort thumb.

As for those who want for the return of the ICU...I think you didnt' mean some, but majority of Southern Somalia misses them dearly. My evidence the ever increasing violence, the return of the warlords, the occupation of Xamar by foreing enemy. After all this, who wouldnt' vow for their return. But then again, you can't grasp the reality on the ground. You always seem to be so delusional with everything. Even you once stated that there were more Oromos and Eritreans and military armor than the Ethiopians? are you still standing by that statement Genaral? smile.gif

Again, TFG most 'important' post are held by men from same sub clan, what do you have to say about that?

Taako Man, it doesnt' matter what Somaliland.org hasn't highlighted, all I know those are important posts, and are held by group from the same sub clans. Isn't that so?

ehem, go head, sing for us...

Liibaan   

Bad Cas,

Somaliland is qabiil entity from top to bottom

All positions within Somaliland government parliment, courts are held by one qabiil except very few sympolic positions

I mean all including important positions

ICU as well was qabiil entity, all leaders and malitia were from one clan

TFG and ICU have national (Qaran) vision and strategy, but Somaliland has clan vision,clan flag, clan constitution,etc

RedSea   

^ So your point is Somaliland is based on Qabiil, ICU based on Qabiil, and therefore dont' blame the TFG, because its' based on Qabiil, just like the other two?

Okay good stuff, you have settled the issue for us. I just hope that Duke and his side kick, Taako man, dont' disagree with you on this matter.

Now, I have learned that the TFG is based on Qabiil.

Thanks, Garaad (caqliga hawaayin) noolow inabti.

Iyo walibana national vision ayey leeyihiin TFG du. :D

Maxuu yahay talow?

SOO MAAL   

soomaali layaab badanaa

Mid kasta waxaa oo kaliya yaqaan sida uu farta ugu taago dhinaca kale

The reality is;

Puntland, Somaliland ,TFG, ICU are all entities dominated by one-clan, although the supporters

of each group don't want to admit

RedSea   

^Thanks Soo maal for further explanation on this.

Garaad and Soo maal have agreed with me that the TFG is a qabiil based entity.

that I didnt know.

Liibaan   

Bad Cas,

I never said TFG is qabiil,I dont know where you get that?!

The president of TFG C/Yusuf succeeded C/Qaasim

TFG is a national government (Dowlad Qaran) and not qabiil

TFG is an an elected government, a product of a national conference represented by all somali people (4.5)

Over 200 countries, UN, AU,AL,EU recognized that TFG is a legitimate government and the national government of all somali people,

Even ICU recognized the TFG,

The only reason you are agianst the TFG is qabiil

Soo Maal,

Yaa kugu yidhi TFG waa qabiil group?

TFG du maaha sida maamulada qabiil sida Somaliland Puntland iyo ICU

SOO MAAL   

Red Sea,

I hope you as well will admit

Garaad,

I dont need to explain further, even ask non somali will tell you that Somali politics is all about qabiil

I suggest you to admit that TFG is no different

I see that no one wants to admit the group he/she supports is qabiil based, while he/she wants us to believe that all other groups are qabiil based

Let us, all admit the truth, blaming the other side is not constructive thing to do

Xoogsade   

That is impressive list of A/Y's subclan, Damn! I didn't even know :D:D

SOO MAAL

Sidee tahay saxib? Welcome back. You are not around often lately.

Garaad, I would only have to list two (extremely obvious) points as to why anyone would oppose the TFG.

1. They Invited Ethiopian forces into the country. Forces that we hear are committing crimes against the people on behalf of a 'government' which alleges to represent them. Yes i can imagine how this might work.

Puppet Government : Citizens we know what you want and we shall give it to you.

Citizens : And what is it that we want?

Puppet Government : Why death ofcourse, and lots of it! Our intelligence also leads us to believe that many of you are anxious about missing out on your fair share of misery and hopelessness, *sighs* yes my people, We are your humble servants and your wish is our command. *smiling*

Citizens : *Exchange worried looks*

2. The TFG's immoral and disgusting support for American bombing raids that killed many innocent people.

And the conclusion? Alleging someone opposes the TFG for simply Qabiilist reasons, just won't cut it.

nuune   

lool the list, sounds hilarious, hope they do their duties and know what they are doing.

Wax dhibaata ah uma arko inuu YEEY magacaabo qoyska uu ka dhashey, ee balse si yara xariiftinimo ku jirto inuu u sameeyo ayaa fiican, bal nabad iyo barwaaqo marka la gaaro ha iska magacaabo wuxuu rabo markaas cid ogaan kartaa iska yar oo nolosha ayaa lagu mashquulsanyahay hadase nabad baa lagu mashquulsanyahay tillaabo kastoo la qaado waa la ogyahay.