Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

(R.I.P) Jaalle Siyaad on 1978 Soviet Threat to Somalia

-

--------------------------------------------------

Salams qaraabo,

My earlier post have been removed and I can understand as to why, but this time I am trying my best to repost it and this time minus direct qabiil references (qabiil synonym) in order to put my point across. Those qabiil terms or synonyms I used is in everyday biz in SOL politic, everyone use it marka ma garanin waxa kaygu ugu duwanaayen kuwaasi balse insha'Allah I do my best this time. ;)

-

-

-

TheParagon,

My dear Brother unlike many here thanks for having the guts to tell truth even if it hurts dacarna ka qaraar tahay of course everyone sees the elephant in room. It is quite uncalled-for Xiin to resort to things like "Galgala syndrome" in reference to your unbiased and all honest views towards jaale Siyaad, when in fact Xiin himself knew very well your standpoint all along towards J/lle Siyaad from your previous SOL posts in the past. Anyway, You said it all brother and they know that Jaale Siyaad wasnt MAHDI, nor he was perfect of course there were errors, mistakes he had done but what is not acceptable is this their often desperate attempts by all most every puntlanders to demonize this great man and to deny his place in somali history is beyond belief. Booriddu orgiga ka weyn ayan maqli jiray.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Zack, Allamagan, Nasir iyo Dabshid odagay la dhacsanyihiin

aniga, iyo ninka reer fat stone, dhexdhexaad baan ahaynoo [ :rolleyes: ] runtaan ka sheegnayn, rag carrabka ku adkeeyeyna waa jireen

JB-na maxaad uga tagtay? lol Alla muxuu Alle qalbi & af aan is lahayni ujeedaa, aduun! Wan ku faraxsanahay in raggaas oo dhan oo ka soo jeeda qabiilo kale duwani 'la dhacsan yihiin'saad u dhigtay haddan u dhigo oo at least aay Jaale Siyaad wax u ogol yihiin balse ciddaan waxba u ogolaynin wa la yaqaanTa kale also these people you mentioned above, including reer Somaliland and most of somalis do NOT suffer the Siyaad Syndrome as some 'people' here do. Walaahi reer Somaliland waa idinka gobsan yihiin, Siyaad maamulkiisi haddu cid wax u dhimay, reer Somaliland ayuu u dhimay and they moved on and not stuck in nineteen ow-owgii

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The one who started the thread was praising the man and you were happy to join in the praise (though even you would admit he was a controversial figure), marka dee lets be fair and take the criticism with the praise, saaxib.

You right brother, right or wrong he is controversial figure I agree that and of course people have right to express their views about him and I respect that too but what I cant stand is when I see this sheer hypocrisy especially posts by nimankan reer punland layiraa and their desperate attempts to depict this man to what he was not, let alone their overall heavy sarcasm and maskings. Please refer back to from the point when I 1st joined this discussion in a bid to shed light few things and to unmask conspiracy. Ppl can criticize Siyaad and it happens all the time and I dont interfere unless I see inconsistencies/clan-based hatred and hypocrisy. Waxan diidaya keenaa ficnaa waxanu haysanay golden era [when we know that history] kii Siyaadse waxay ahayd x**r analogy! if u know what I mean!

Originally posted by Allamagan:

-

Salams qaraabo,

My earlier post have been removed and I can understand as to why, but this time I am trying my best to repost it and this time minus direct qabiil references (qabiil synonym) in order to put my point across. Those qabiil terms or synonyms I used is in everyday biz in SOL politic, everyone use it marka ma garanin waxa kaygu ugu duwanaayen kuwaasi balse insha'Allah I do my best this time.
;)

-

-

-

TheParagon,

My dear Brother unlike many here thanks for having the guts to tell truth even if it hurts
dacarna ka qaraar tahay
of course everyone sees the elephant in room. It is quite uncalled-for Xiin to resort to things like "Galgala syndrome" in reference to your unbiased and all honest views towards jaale Siyaad, when in fact Xiin himself knew very well your standpoint all along towards J/lle Siyaad from your previous SOL posts in the past. Anyway, You said it all brother and they know that Jaale Siyaad wasnt MAHDI, nor he was perfect of course there were errors, mistakes he had done but what is not acceptable is this their often desperate attempts by all most every puntlanders to demonize this great man and to deny his place in somali history is beyond belief. Booriddu orgiga ka weyn ayan maqli jiray.

quote:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Zack, Allamagan, Nasir iyo Dabshid odagay la dhacsanyihiin

aniga, iyo ninka reer fat stone, dhexdhexaad baan ahaynoo [ :rolleyes: ] runtaan ka sheegnayn, rag carrabka ku adkeeyeyna waa jireen

JB-na maxaad uga tagtay? lol Alla muxuu Alle qalbi & af aan is lahayni ujeedaa, aduun! Wan ku faraxsanahay in raggaas oo dhan oo ka soo jeeda qabiilo kale duwani 'la dhacsan yihiin'saad u dhigtay haddan u dhigo oo at least aay Jaale Siyaad wax u ogol yihiin balse ciddaan waxba u ogolaynin wa la yaqaanTa kale also these people you mentioned above, including reer Somaliland and most of somalis do NOT suffer the
Siyaad Syndrome
as some 'people' here do. Walaahi reer Somaliland waa idinka gobsan yihiin, Siyaad maamulkiisi haddu cid wax u dhimay, reer Somaliland ayuu u dhimay and they moved on and not stuck in nineteen ow-owgii

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The one who started the thread was praising the man and you were happy to join in the praise (though even you would admit he was a controversial figure), marka dee lets be fair and take the criticism with the praise, saaxib.

You right brother, right or wrong he is controversial figure I agree that and of course people have right to express their views about him and I respect that too but what I cant stand is when I see this sheer hypocrisy especially posts by nimankan reer punland layiraa and their desperate attempts to depict this man to what he was not, let alone their overall heavy sarcasm and maskings. Please refer back to from the point when I 1st joined this discussion in a bid to shed light few things and to unmask conspiracy. Ppl can criticize Siyaad and it happens all the time and I dont interfere unless I see inconsistencies/clan-based hatred and hypocrisy. Waxan diidaya
keenaa
ficnaa waxanu haysanay golden era [when we know that history]
kii Siyaadse
waxay ahayd x**r analogy! if u know what I mean!
“History is written by the victors.”

And you were defitently not on the winning side of history. To speak in your terms. Accept that what has been written here by the clannish 'SSDF' and 'SNM' victors and move on with your life and try to make a new history for yourself and your 'clan' and stop whining how your lost.

N.O.R.F   

Allamagan, your underhanded comments are there for all to see so please stop the whining!

You're surprised some people don't have kind words to say about him? Really? Really?

NGONGE   

^^ He is doing what everyone else is doing, saaxib. Why are you picking on him alone? War let the man defend his uncle against some of the over the top accusations. To say MSB wasn't a saint is one thing but to say that he used to eat PL/SL babies for breakfast (or some such madness) is another. :D

P.S.

The galgala crew are up to no good in this thread. Paragon is trying to swerve that free kick behind a huge wall. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

^He set the tone then complains when muck is thrown his or his uncle's way.

As for the free kick, its gone into the kop.

^sxb beenta daa, tell me what I complained about? mise ha hadlin weeye sheekadadu? You dammn wrong adeer I am not whining and I am NOT surprised by any negetive comments at all and you know why I joined this discussion and the people I was talking to, but if you itching to have a go at me thats fine with me waa sheeko kale. I am also not expecting averagely hardcore clannish secessionists like you and selfish SSDFs some kind words too. History is not something you lots write the way you like it, history writes itself and its there to be reflected on.

N.O.R.F   

^ooh clanish, ooh hardcore, ooh secessionist.

Look at your lengthy post up there and tell me you're not whining. You set the tone for any negative comments in this thread ee nagadaa the victim play.

kyz   

To allamagan madaama aad soo hadal qaaday SSDF

waa tan meeshii ay ssdf ka taagnaayeen MSB

Calankaad u soo hawl gasheen haataan gorofoowe

Good iyo abeesaa u galey gaararkii xamare

Gol castii talyaaniga ka daran goxorka haystaaye

Gobanimadu maaheyn inuu bahal gar qaadaaye

Maaheyn dhurwaa inuu la galo god iyo booraane

War waa loo gudboon yahye waa guurti kaa maqane

khaliif sheekh

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Look at your lengthy post up there and tell me you're not whining. You set the tone for any negative comments in this thread ee nagadaa the victim play.

Warya what length? unless you dyslectic, can you point me out to the length 'whining' posts you talking about? Malaha the length of the posts you probably refering to was actually addressed to different people in one go. I am not a one liner like you. And someone should have gone to Specsavers!

^seems something is wrong with your state of mind, got no more enough time to reason with some1 whose main aim fell between two stools. So while aan anigu iska ciyaaleynayo as u put it that way adiguse garaadkaadu ha ku ciilo.. saad dambad garran! ta-ta! :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Heh. In our short exchanges you have accused me of being many things - clanish (even though your comments had clanish under tones), I cant read, i need glasses and now I'm losing my mind.

All because I pointed out your earlier clanish inspired comments have lead to what you perceive as an attack on your uncle or others from certain gobolo..

Adeer, I would hate to think what you would spew if I did have a discussion with you as your reaction has been one of a 8 year old who money was taken from him at school.