Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

JNM responsible for the Las Anod bombings cleanup

Lovely, do not I love it how Ilma-Bucur-Bacayr lads/lasses always like to deal in whimsy fantasy whilst painting castles in the sky; front a brave face when the tough gets going, and how they love to speak as if residing in 10 Downing Street, yet with no means to afford clean drinking water for their malnourished, ill-healthy masses, let alone clothe their bare backs; Dear o dear,

Great what?

Run for your life lassy, cover your rear end [Oops… I forgot you did not have any --- Ouch the sight of that --- uuuuugly], before you get whipped with horse-like well-endowed organ ... run;

LOL...@ miles militis!

I listened to Buraale's interview and the guy means business. He was like, "This is our land, and we will not allow any Shankaroonis and Awdalites on our land".

miles militis, has Buraale Opened Pandora's Box?

Pandora's box was opened by Silanyo & Co. long time ago. Burale is only saying it like it is --- when the dust has settled Iljeex and Ilma bucur bacayr will eventually see the light only with their tails between their legs, as it were. With Ilma bucur bacayr, there is only one language their speak - that is Shaabuug, and come here now the Shaabuug.

No, Riyaal is 'Ismood', in other words, Riyaale is 'Baqal farda la miratay'; he is warming up someone else shorts until that someone feels secure enough to wear them for good, stand up and own up;

Originally posted by miles militis:

Bucur Bacayr was the father of Ilma Isla Weyn. Get it;

Wasn’t he the guy who was killed by YUSUF al kaywnun in 1325 what is the link between bucur bacayr and Lascanood I don’t get it.