Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

N.O.R.F   

Duke, let us know when he does retire.

The International Criminal Court in The Hague will soon be calling!

Maybe you can defend him there LoL

Adeer, Norf, Riyaale, the well-known stooge and NSS comander who was the biggest snitch against your own people when Siyaad was massacring them needs the Hague Court first. See where I am coming from. You hate Yeey not becuase of any wrongdoings but because the stongman happens to be from another clan you hate. Let us get bring Riyaale to justice first before we move on to "non-Somalilanders". Prioritize my friend. :D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Farah Bown, if one wants to diagnose Somalia's ills, they need to look at you. A sujui-man who knows nothing about Somalia but is willing to support
the next best Ethiopian stooge
because of ..

:D:D:D

^^^Indeed adeer, Dahir Riyaale the late Barre and today Mesfin stooge is your "President". Our man Yusuf Yey fought Ethiopia in 1964 & 1977 and held his own againts Siyad's regime. While your puppets were singing for him and your poets defending his honor. :D:D

Farah Bown
, if one wants to diagnose Somalia's ills, they need to look at you. A sujui-man who knows nothing about Somalia but is willing to support the next best Ethiopian stooge because of clan pride, should have no credibility telling nomads who is bad and who is good. The fact that you quoted Yalaxow's old clanish comment shows exactly what I am talking about. You hate Yeey because he was a stong man who brought some sort of order to the failed South before ****** messed things up in the last few months. You probably have never seen Somalia, and was spoon fed with clan BS from tolka fadhi-ku-dirir spots in Rochester.
;)

By the way, are you still claiming you don't belong to Abdiqasim's clan? You have become a sad individual my friend.
:D

I am the only one,actually who is on your side today. smile.gif

^^^Adeer thanks but no thanks you will just be a drag. I only need Allah [sWT] and I got people.
:D

Inshallah Duke, We all need one another and we all need Allah SWT.

What you need to do is,actually what we all need to do is pray for our country. It is sad to see that outside forces are able to appoint and demote our president,prime ministers,ministers and even generals. Yusuf's departing is actually a bad thing. I wish him well. Really,well.

^^^Farah Brown: Saxib I have been thinking and praying for my country since I was a child. Nothing new, just stop with all the fake pretences. “Jihad on Ethiopia” and now “Ethiopia is ok”. My position was support the government of Somalia the one great chance to get out of the NGO’s “basket case” label.

But no you wanted mortars in Mogadishu. Now deal with it brave dude, Fuad Shangool, Xasan Turki & Abu Mansuur will share power with your clan clowns..

^^^Farah Brown: Saxib I have been thinking and praying for my country since I was a child. Nothing new, just stop with all the fake pretences. “Jihad on Ethiopia” and now “Ethiopia is ok”. My position was support the government of Somalia the one great chance to get out of the NGO’s “basket case” label.

But no you wanted mortars in Mogadishu. Now deal with it brave dude, Fuad Shangool, Xasan Turki & Abu Mansuur will share power with your clan clowns..

Fair enough,Duke. icon_razz.gif

^^^Duke who do you think you are with that comment lool. I am starting to think that you view yourself as the Big Man in this forum while in reality you just a somali guy with opinions that are 99% of the time wrong lol.