Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

dharayaa47.gif

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed is an old warrior a 20th century hero fighting in the 21st century.

As an ardent supporter probably the most in cyber space I believe its time for the President to step down.

There is absolutely no need to hold on and he has nothing to prove, Yusuf has not been defeated in battle nor in politics and it has taken the worlds great powers to suggest its time to create a new formula for the Somali dilemma.

This new formula must be given the chance and its failure must not in any way be attributed to the old warrior.

It is time to end the 40 year of national service and to retire into history.

To those who will celebrate this event, now the onus is on you, if this 75year old was the problem then everything will be rosy soon and the Somalis will get along nicely.

Duke, there must be something that you know or heard of, what is it man? Are you calling on him to resign? Change of stand on your part methink.. I will wait and see when the news comes out. :D

NGONGE   

Is this a political obituary, Duke? Do it right and post pictures showing the history of the 'great' man. Abdullahi Yusuf might have to retire but you don't have to, saaxib. :D

GheeleT: Adeer the time has come to move on. I have always supported Yusuf for his brilliance in tactics and strength of character. Those who hate him do so out of ignorance and clan envy. Thus my suggestion is let him retire, it is time, he has done all he could.

My support for unity, federalism and my beloved Puntland will continue. I just don’t think the clowns know what they have got themselves into.

Duke is to something and he knows things we don't know of. I don't think this is a political spin on Duke's part. Waryaa tell us what is up man!!

Juje   

If the old man retires today I hope he gives his reasons for doing so - am he sure if he mentions the unknown many will regret their opposition to him in this time.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I just don’t think the clowns know what they have got themselves into.

:D:D:D

Am beginning to love this.

NGOONGE, Adeer the man has been the no1 leader of all Somali's for the past 10 years.

Of course Yusuf legacy will continue, after the event we will at least name a few airports and strips after him in Puntland.. :D

Juje adeer, Yusuf is gone and a new era will emerge, those against him most today are no more than emotive clan bigots who take their history lessons from old ladies.

Those who wanted to destroy the TFG from within, notably characters he brought to the Somali political era will not last longer than anyone.

The Djibouti agreement, the IGAD meetings the whole NGO deals was aimed at ousting him. Will they have answers fro the armed clan militias, the pirates, the Al Shabaab? I do not think so for a moment.

Yusuf greatest achievement was and will be Puntland, who’s majority of population adore the old warrior. Puntland will outlast him insha Allah..

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Of course Yusuf legacy will continue, after the event we will at least name a few airports and strips after him in Puntland..
:D

Don't forget the sea ports, General. ;)