Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

Norf adeer, make sure your friends don’t bomb you and your family in Hargaysa gain :eek: , I have no issues with my back I am big boy ya heard.

LG: Sister, the President did his best, he appointed the ****** because their clans requested it and those people just had one thing in mind get rich and retire to Nairobi.

Don’t worry about me sis, I can handle a few secessionist and the clan drunk fake religious groups.

Juje   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^Juje, while you are smiling from ear to ear, thinking you have won the lottery, your people are dying in numbers.

Always look on the bright side of live.....

and I don't think I have won the lottery yet...the nemesis that have come to kill my people are still around..they have just dropped Yeey from their payroll that is all they have done.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Your Amir Al muminin Sharif Ahmed is now kissing Ethiopian *** and you are applauding that fact.

:D @ The audacity

Farah Bown, if one wants to diagnose Somalia's ills, they need to look at you. A sujui-man who knows nothing about Somalia but is willing to support the next best Ethiopian stooge because of clan pride, should have no credibility telling nomads who is bad and who is good. The fact that you quoted Yalaxow's old clanish comment shows exactly what I am talking about. You hate Yeey because he was a stong man who brought some sort of order to the failed South before ****** messed things up in the last few months. You probably have never seen Somalia, and was spoon fed with clan BS from tolka fadhi-ku-dirir spots in Rochester. ;)

By the way, are you still claiming you don't belong to Abdiqasim's clan? You have become a sad individual my friend. :D

lol@dukey, eedo, the fact is MORE OF OUR PEOPLE ARE DYING. Our children are going to bed sick and hungry. Getting one over you because u came to terms with A.Yusuf's faith a week early is not a celebration. Nor is it a laughable matter and Juje and Co need to get a grib and face reality.

PS:You are right. He is handling more than 500. Just the secessioners alone exceed that number.

NORF: Adeer why are you upset if one makes money taking to task the illegal ships of ones coast. icon_razz.gif I never complained at all the fake "Queen of England Orphans" claimed by your ilk. Oh pardon me that never made any money for you did it. Just another humiliation. :D

Norf, watch your back in Hargaysa Goodane might blow you up.. :(

N.O.R.F   

^^Maybe

Duke, so how much did you make? Via the TFG? Do share. How many pies do you have your hands in? Are you set for life? Mise way kaa yara qasantay LoL

Piracy would suit Yeey and Co.

L-Girl, adeer the fact remains that what is missing is the republic and these people don’t care. You have a couple of secessionists who cheer for Al Shabaab’s crimes and only complain when these criminals attacked them.

They cheer on here not because of Abdullahi ysuuf, but because they sense this might be the end of the Somali republic and hence they think they will get recognized.

The other clan acolytes day is spent attacking the Duke or trying to score points. Patients lads I have yet to enter politics and when I do I will decimate all of you, trust.