Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

GheeleT: I dont have any info he intends to resign, I think he should and lets move on.

Ina Yusuf Yey International Galkacyu.

There is already an Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed school in Puntland.

Abdullahi Yusuf hospital Garowe..

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje adeer, Yusuf is gone and a new era will emerge, those against him most today are no more than emotive clan bigots who take their history lessons from old ladies.

Indeed, but so were the ones who were supporting him.

^^^lool of course as long as it is based on the principles of Federalisam and unity.

I will not support anything that comes with the 550 Parliment centralised government designed for a single segment.

Qudhac   

i wonder if duke will still support the tfg lot after yey departure or would it depend on another uncle being the head of it.... :D

i think he should take a rest after years of beating the yey drumm

must be tiring. :confused:

^^^Qudhac, I have shaped your moves in SOL for over 1/2 a decade now.

I have won many battles here, but alas the most important one, restoring the republic has yet to be achived.

Yusuf defeated Riyaale, Abdiqasin, the clan courts and all the emotional old haters

What has caught up to him is his age and health.

Now you can celebrate, but what has changed, Puntland [which you hate] has a new crop of leaders, including a new Abdullahi not to mention the young turks like Duke waiting in the wings. Today we are stronger, more united and focused than ever before. The end of the Yusuf era will give us room to focus on local issues.

Juje   

The end of the Yusuf era will give us room to focus on local issues.

It has not ended yet - what makes you sure it has ended?

Juje, adeer it has ended even if Yusuf was to get everything he wanted from todays battles. The era of Yusuf has ended and we need to move onward. Get all our troops and Puntland civilians out of Mogadishu, Baidoa and focus on the new age of our region.

We claim nor covet anyone’s land and lets end this nonsense now. Let the international community help the south as they have done these past 17 years.

Abtigiis   

What is the point of this fake General here? Saaxib, glorifying a monster is not opinion and Puntland is afterall a tiny place which is sparesly populated. Don't talk as if it matters much!!!!

Qudhac   

Duke

whatever makes you feel better mate as the saying goes yesterdays News is no news, sadly thats all yey and yourself have left to show for it...yesterdays news..

^^ Had Puntland not handed over those 2 ONLF dudes, I am sure your stand on PL would have been different. :D waryaa let it go.

By the way why do you change your name every week? Just wondering!

Yusuf defeated Riyaale, Abdiqasin, the clan courts and all the emotional old haters

Womp Womp!!!!

Qhudac adeer, and what about you? You was never news, not todays, not yesterday's just a fake country that no one recognises. ;)

A&T: The fake ONLF soldier, adeer if Puntland is tiny then your home region of South Mudug/Galgaduud is non existent.

Anyhow simple facts, Puntland is 40% of Somalia's land mass and the city of Bossaso alone is bigger than any city town you are from or claim to be from... :D

Abtigiis   

If it were not to self-advantage myself, I would have called Ghelle's conjectures a medical case of delayed reaction. Now, I know Ghelle is not my fan but he should not fabricate lies about my stance. Somaliland has handed over more ONLF's than Puntland (and has not repented unlike Puntland), and what is my stance on it??????????

Gheele, de adeer xaqiiqda ha iska indho tirin. General'ka isaga waa saamax oo tacsiyuu fadhiyaa. Maalmahan saliida iyo biyuhuu isku daray. My sympaths to him. Waa kaa South Mudug afka ii saaray!!! :D:D

"nin khalkhaly nin kale oo khal khalay qaadi kari waaye..."