Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

AT&T, I have noticed every time you get heated argument or dislike duke's post, you bring the entire the Puntland in to the picture. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, but just wondering if that has anything to do with those 2 ONLF guys? War heedhe ma wayla lagu xidh iyo fat stone ka imaadeen arrinku orgiga ka weyne? :D:D

By the way, I still consider you as a friend unless you put me in the same box with Xiinka..

^^^A&T, Saxib if talking incoherently was an art you would be its master.

The fact remains that your fake stances do not wash with anyone here. The game will continue, Yusuf Yey, though a Titan in Somali politics is but a man, The Puntland state that he founded remains united, intact and has not been affected by the fake wailings of the confused groups. Your position remains the same, all talk no action with much to envy. :D

Now for the secessions, lad adeer I hail from Puntland my friend, in size its bigger than Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera triangle, in development its doing fine and in population we have a good size with brains to match the hype.

I am a little worried that no one has asked Duke who the next P.O.S should be. Better yet, am actually even more worried that he never brought that up.[Hmmm!] So,Generale tell us, who do you think can step into those "big shoes" that Yey couldnt walk on... :D

They say, if it sounds too good to be true,maybe it is. As the chief profiler of the Duke, I would warn you all to hold the celebrations.[For starters, Emperor is yet to be here to endorse this orbituary,no sakar either ]. :D

N.O.R.F   

Waar HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Waar HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

So it's true? He is going to step down? Now we just need a journalist to throw his shoes at him on behalf of all Somalis :cool:

Faarax-Brown, adeer I have had four years where my hero the legend from Puntland was at the helm of power, he surpassed the expectations of everyone and his enemies can only celebrate when he is sick or hope for outside help. Obviously they could not beat him in battle nor in politics. Everything comes to an end, but before you celebrate remember that nothing has changed, you do not have a single leader, a single functioning admin. Its zero hour for you dear lad.

Anyhow my main interest now is the next leader of Puntland, everything else is just like Nur Cade’s parliament vote up in the air.

Norf, thanks again for the effort and the coparison of power between Yusuf & Bush is clear. Now go be a good boy and get a DNA test your mother is not the Queen of England I heard :D ..

AYOUB   

General'ka isaga waa saamax oo tacsiyuu fadhiyaa. Maalmahan saliida iyo biyuhuu isku daray. My sympaths to him. Waa kaa South Mudug afka ii saaray!!!
:D:D

"nin khalkhaly nin kale oo khal khalay qaadi kari waaye..."

:D:D:D

he surpassed the expectations of everyone and his enemies can only celebrate when he is sick or hope for
outside help
. Obviously they
could not beat him in battle
nor in politics.

Actually, Duke,it is the other way around. He could NOT beat them[iCU]in battle and he had to get outside helpto beat those in power[refresher, *hush voice*: He used Ethiopian forces to invade his country].

But,one thing i gotta give it up to you,is, your loyalty and dedication. You would make a great confidante[also called mouthpiece/hawk] of any Puntland President or anyone from your clan. Good luck in your next endevours.

Dukey, I don't care where you take those barefoot soldiers, as long as you agree that adeero needs to take responsiblity for his bad decisions as the president of the TFG. :D

Truth be told, unless we can come to terms with who the real enemies of somalia are(us)(A.Yusuf or no A.Yusuf, axmaaro or no axmaaro), we will never reach a peaceful resolution.

As for the rest of you, lay off Dukey.

Juje   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

hope for outside help.

:D

@ The audacity

Just despicable.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D