Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Hizbul Islam's leader sets condition to stop the war: Shariif Ahmed must resign

Duufaan   

xiin

I made very clear, they do not need to go for Villa Somalia. they have to learned lesson for past mistakes. he may survive short term bringing Maxamed Dheere and Sudi yallaxow and air support if things get worst. he is gone for good.

Duufaan you are a losing man. Whatever good alshabaab has done for somalia will be rendered a mere footnote in the large somali history , and will be consumed by the senseless wars they started

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Mintid, I say otherwise. These verses trace their origins in Mudug Valley as far as I know.

:D:D LOL @ Maskiin Xiin. I knew of your deep clannist leanings but this is one for the history books!

"Trace their origins in Mudug Valley" - Ma waxaa baad maanta la shir timid? To the point of co-opting others' history as your own clan's? :D:D:D

Secondly, you clash with many viewpoints on this Forum yet with 'moi' it's a bit different ;) Why so personal, dear fellow? Your deep, personal animosity in my direction can be felt through the IP traffic :(

It's not that serious, son...

-----------------

As for Peace Action, do you think I would have picked the pseudonym from that famous poem if I didn't know every bit of history behind it? Think for once, man...