Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ramadan is around the corner!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Northerner:

But will make sure to take the family
on a regular basis :cool: [/QB]

^^Sheikh from UAE didnt know that,.... mashallah my favorite reciter.

Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims. May Allah Most Great forgive our sins, and grant us bounty from His Mercy. May Allah Most Great Help and Aid our ummah. amiin.

Salaam

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

I have started fasting today and I am already suffering. I keep fantasising about me attacking one juicy hamburger. I dont even like the stuff! How can I last till 8pm tonite? [/QB]

:D ..... I have noticed tho when the niyah is towards Allah Most High nothin in this world is hard, everything is easy. I love everything Ramadan. I don't know if anyone has this problem i have told the imam also, when my ibaadah is low ect.....i get sick and nitemares no joke walaalhi....its like im susposed to be high on islam 100%...i have noticed friends/family that don't pray...but are happy....i get sick, anxiety and depressed without constant ibadaah. :confused: listening to the Quran now of the Sheikh now mashallah Allahu Akbar. Quran is beautiful! :cool: