Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

Be afraid...Be very very afraid.

As we see the momentum of the New Government's recruting armed force is gathering pace, its clear the government means business this time. The main recruitment points include Puntland, Hiiraan, Middle Shabelle, Middle and lower Jubba, Gedo, Bay, and Bakool, the people of Mugadishu are already tasting the fruits of the government indirectly as the savage warlords panic to clear the road blocks fearing the new army and the shadow of Ethiopia.

Our sources tell us the big offensive would probably take place in October this year, and its a do or die push for the future of Somalis and their children as its time to bring this dark chapter of our history to an end, and liberate the enslaves citizens of Mogadishu and other regions. So if your a warlorld or a sympathizer Be afraid...Be very very afraid.

Xoogsade   

Bro dowlad qabiiliiste adigoo kale ah, oo dadka neceb, una heysta inuu aabbihii madax ka yahay meesha oo dadka nasabadooda meel uga dhacaaya arrintaa daraadeed, yaa raba oo soo dhoweynaaya haddaad caqli leedahay? Ogoow, ninkaad u diganeyso inuu adiga kula mid yahay xagga qabaliyada ama kaa daran yahay. Waxba been been ha isku maawelin ee ka tasho meesha waa lagaa tashadaye. In your tribalistic fervour, you missed the reality of this government and how really helpless it is in the face of powerful ideology that is not going away anytime soon. Where you and your likes think there is government, others treat it as their demise and a threat to their existence, such fear from the common folk because they know who they are going to deal with, YOU IN MULTIPLES SO CORRUPTED life would be difficult in a position of powerlessness. Adaa lagu eegtaa oo laga war qabaa dhaqankaaga, ka dibna la gaaraa go'aan saxib. Perhaps this true insight into the minds of others might help you stop entertaining any break for you any time soon. Too bad for the needy somali who would have benefitted from a government. The likes of you screwed it up for them.

There needs to be no war, these cowards who are so scared to venture outside Mogadishu will not fight when the heat comes.. All the government needs is to gain control of the region and Mogadishu will fall very quickly. The people must be given an alternative, Police and Army, opened roads and peaceful cities.

Somalia is coming back with the grace of Allah...

Xoogsade I really understand your fury and rage coz this government threats your narrow ISBAARO based interest and vision, and thats very understandable, thats all you care about, CALL ME what ever you like, but one thing is clear, your day is numbered.

As they said before "there is a reason why a beetle hates perfum" I hope you got the point. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Qudhac   

duke

"these cowards who too afraid to venture outside muqdisho"

c/y has not managed to leave the three villages of bossa garoowe and gaalkacayo, which are smaller than one distric of muqdisho :D hehehehe

indeed this president dhul balaadsigiisaa kala batay he has already taken over north of galkacayo :D

Duufaan   

In the end a political solution will be needed, the army needed for self defense and policing. it will be neccesary to liberate People of Baydhabo. That is all the new army can do the near future. Craeting new reginial admistration and Police, opening the schools and roads, that is the way to go and I think A/yusuf understand. The modisho warlods understand too. It is more politcal game rather military power. The one who gets most local and international support will win in the end.

^^^ Let me address few points.

I agree with the analysis of the brother above, yes it will come down to politics and not "the mother of all battles".

Qudac, boy always shoot yourself in the foot, H.E is in Jowhar as I type this, thus he ventured 500 KM from his clan region and is less than 50 miles from Mogadishu.. :D

As for the second person, I repeat with the grace of the almmighty for I belive in Allah my nation will stand tall once again...

As for the second person, I repeat with the grace of the almmighty for I belive in Allah my nation will stand tall once again...

Yes, inshallah our nation will stand tall but I doubt Abdullahi Yusef will be the one who is going to bring us out of this turmoil and into the daylight walal. Simply because he has no political skills, he was a soldier for his whole life, and spent 15 years in the huts as a rebel and has the mentaility that everything works through the gun.

Walaal, your opinion is yours. I dont much agree witht your analysis, however only time will tell. We can all make prediction..

I never for a second thought you would agree with me, but you know I was once told that if you keep telling one the truth he might actully see the truth infront of him. smile.gif