Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Division Of the Sool Garaads - Another Blow to the Khusuusi

Duufaan   

I remember the beginning of SNM. It started Howd by killing ssc and onlf civilian to mobilize support for their clan and it worked for that situation. SSC got what it need and do not need to start from beginning. it wiil not take even few days when bribing is no longer working.

Faroole is expert bribing but this time, his making big mistake. Going Buurwadal, will be his end. He do not get it, these garaads in Graawe will not help him.

Aaliyyah   

Dufan I couldn't have said it better, well put. We gonna get there bro..yes we can...it just needs time to implement the plans.

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

and who started snm in 1981? few men in Jeddah apartment

I thought SNM had began in Hargaysa, when they married their doughter to Gen. Salxaan, the commannder of NWest militry division at the time :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

They are chosen by their people u said ???? ,,,, who exactly except those few men in Buulowadal ?

Those few in Buurawadal represent the poeple.. Same question to you who elected your so called presidents? Was he ever elected even by few?? And who elected your Guurti. I guess selection by qabiil is way of governing in your mujaahiddin books. Isku xishood ninweyn baad tahay see waxa ku saaran before you question others'.

NGONGE   

It's like a trade union. Now they have more power to negotiate with the management and the government. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

suashu waxa weye Khuuusiyow maxaad ku so kordhisay Gobolka sool?

No Xaaji Su'aashu waxay ahayd who elected your so called president? Was he ever elected even by few?? And who elected your Guurti?

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

No Xaaji Su'aashu waxay ahayd who elected your so called president? Was he ever elected even by few?? And who elected your Guurti?
Ina rayaale was elected by the people The Somaliland republic the people voted him in office. Our house of lords wala magacaba, On behalf of the people of somaliland. Our house of representatives are elected by the people, We did that in 2005

A_Khadar   

quote:Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:

Ina rayaale was elected by the people The Somaliland republic the people voted him in office. Our house of lords wala magacaba, On behalf of the people of somaliland. Our house of representatives are elected by the people, We did that in 2005
Xaji, i guess you were not following the posts and you asnwered the question honestly so tell you clanmate JB not to ask who elected/selected people's isimis or khusuus without knowing his...