Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Ciidamada badda Somaliya oo tababarkoodu gabo-gabo ku dhow-yahay

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

:D:D
. And I thought JB's picture above was a joke. Most look 12 year olds.

They do now but Insha Allaah waa la naaxin doonaa haddii ay dalkooda u adeegaan and I hope inaan masaakiintaan mushaarkooda laga khayaanin si ay si fiican ugu shaqeeyaan!

Chimera   

Good job! This is progress and in time they will wear uniforms and begin patrolling our waters, the once powerful Somali navy will return!. All the scum seeking to prolong the conflict will be wiped off the map one way or another, pirates, puritans and pseudo-patriots alike.

Haatu   

This is good news!!! the navy shall stop illegal fishing and the pirates who are orchestrated from the shores of the central and NE region.

Kashafa   

is it aimed at scaring Al Shabaab

:D:D . Ka daa, ka daa, 'Ciidamada Badda' waa the Somali equivalent of

. Hayeeeeeeeeey.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a mental asylum where bat-shit crazy inmates dream of jingoistic glory, a 'wadani' speaks:

Sahhaf.jpg

All the scum seeking to prolong the conflict will be wiped off the map one way or another, pirates, puritans and pseudo-patriots alike

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Meanwhile, somewhere in a mental asylum where bat-shit crazy inmates dream of jingoistic glory, a 'wadani' speaks:

Hahaha thats RICH!! you must be confusing me with those scumbags al-Shabab. I have send several dozen application forms for their leaders:

We will establish Islamic rule from Alaska and Chile to South Africa-Al Shabab nutters

looooooooooooooooool :D