Sign in to follow this  
me

RAlly for Somali Unity in USA

Emperor   

^For some it is hard to see beyond the line... what they see is clans, nothing but only the clan image, dismantling Somalia for no other credible purpose but purely because of clan thy or clan theeeee

Paragon   

^^At least you'll have your own uncontested president of your clan. Even that wouldn't tempt you, yaa reer Kismaayo lee waaye? smile.gif

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

There is no Unity with prevailing injustice. The same individuals endorsing the so called unity in here are for the violence against grandmothers, kids, the unarmed in Muqdisho. Dee munaafaqnimada halaga baxo marka hore. Let unity wait while the dead and the dying are being tallied as we speak.

I can't hear about or interested in Unity or anything akin to it when I know there is nobody to unite with and almost all somalis are for their clan.

Unity is a victim of A/Y and his TFG supporters.

Xoogsade

"Somalida Xalaasha ah" recognise that the foolish, shameless and fruitless demostrations by the former Siyad Barre apoligists and now warlord Yey's Cheerleaders, represents everything that is against the interests of the Somali people at heart.

We, Somalilanders, are just glad that today marks the day rer Banadir have distanced themselves from this shame and we are glad for them in that regard.

It seems, Mr. Xoogsadow, the "Somalida Xalaasha ah", whether its those righteous Somalilanders or rer Banadir fighting the occupation, we both see "Halka Somalinimodu ka Qudhuntay". The contrasts has not been as clear as it is today. The good times ahead sxb.

^^^loooool. Adeer this union wont be broken. And your clanist argument is absurd. Somalia is made up of many houses, yes they fight sometimes and yet they live together, intermix and so on.

We are one people, one nation so go preach to the clan ya secessionists we aint buying it.

LoooooooooooooL@We Somalilanders

Duke..It is beyond how you worry the demise of "our" people while you applaud the Xabashis cutting down "your" cousins in Xamar.

i see the clanist, fascist tfg cheerleaders are extending uniting hands...! lool

homies its damn well 2 late...nothing but the dead heads of tfg traitors will unite somalis.

that day will mark the whole somali community unity...till then keep hiding like the fiidmeerta behind your amxaaro body guards.

it sounds well orgonized protect,,, well done it is an excellent opportunity to show the world that somalia is one nation, and can never be divided, and these clanish secessionists delegates are preaching clanish few. I wonder they are travelling with the TFG E-passport.

Funny indeed:

Somaliland doesn't exist ,,,,,

Rally Anti Somaliland ,, :D

Rally against Somaliland's President ,,,, (who was supposed to be not existing) :D

I knew the trip to the US will bring such step forward for Somaliland ...... Looking forward to see the rally :D

Unity Unity and Unity stop with unity crap,people decide if they want unity or not you cant just shove it down someone throats. The reality is Somaliland or what you lots call North West Somalia dont want the Union and screaming about not leaving the union will not change the facts back home. Face the reality this part of former somalia is gone and the sooner you get it in your heads the better somalia and somaliland will be.

We are not against the province of North West Somalia.

We are not even against the governer Riyaale an his holiday at the expense of the clan of Berbera-Burco-Traingle.

This is just a firts step in organising the large unity loving diaspora in North America and Europe.

Its about time our voices are heard.

source

^^ Why is it that you dance around the main points old boy the triangle what you call dont want somalia face it plain and simple and the sooner you undrestand the sooner you can move on to fix somalia, trust me old boy this movement will wash away to nothing, and supporters hailing from the old mans area dont count as movement but instead just clan lines that all.