Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Maamulka Puntland oo dhoofiyay Makiinad lacagta faalsada ah lagu samayn jiray

Machine aan uga baxney economic crises kii miyaa la daba joogaa? Dadtii laga lahaa waa laga gaarey waana la dhofiyay, haddiise loo baahdo in economiga la stimulate gareeyo waa la soo celinaayaa.. :D

Qolyaha xiiqsan haddaa deal fiican haysataan, it is for rent. Any one?

The Zack   

Originally posted by bilan:

^^^ can you prove he did?

Check this out; The admin was broke that it didn't pay its employees for loooong time. All of the sudden when he took over the office, not only the employees but also the prisoners got paid. The machine was in Bosaso. Now, what does that tell you? Hadda sheeko mashiinkii waa lasii qaaday ah beyba lol.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Machine aan uga baxney economic crises kii miyaa la daba joogaa? Dadtii laga lahaa waa laga gaarey waana la dhofiyay, haddiise loo baahdo in economiga la stimulate gareeyo waa la soo celinaayaa..
:D

Qolyaha xiiqsan haddaa deal fiican haysataan, it is for rent. Any one?

Lol, it is our version of stimulus plan weeye dheh. I like that. The admin should only not admit it but should also make the golaha guurtida vote for it to make it legal.

Najmudin, PL admin was never broke it was corrupt. The last days Adde's rule had something like 70bill S.shilling in its deposit. I don't know how much that is in dollar, but it can pay off the security personal I guess.

The Zack   

Ghelle, So it had the money but didn't want to pay it to its employees? I can understand that the admin can be corruptive and use the money for their own personal interest but it is odd that they had 70 billion shilling in the admin's account and still didn't want to pay the employees.

4.jpg

Isnt ironic,that the vessel's front side clearly says "Safety first" & the dock workers are obviously not giving a damn about it. L0L.

As for Lacag hagaashis,I say let puntland make its money. Fake or real. Does it go beyond puntland borders?